Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drug - Airport - Ibiza

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What about drug control in the airport (Ibiza)? Does that often happen? I only want to bring with me like 10 / 15 g of Haschish. If I get caught at the airport will I have lots of problem?

Thanx for advices

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you get caught smuggerling anything. across your passport picture you will have the word smuggler stamped. Then every time you go abroad customs will check you tradesmans entrance. this is not to mention the sentance you will recive from the spanish courts.
    besides you can buy it out there.

wise men talk because they have somthing to say, fools talk because they have to say somthing.
    I am going to be in Ibiza next week. Where is the best place to get e and hash. Clubs? How much should I expect to pay per pill. Thnx
    your brave.

I wont take a pill unless someone else has taken it first. heh Im terrified of buying from a stranger. My cousin wouldnt lie to me about wheather he or someone else has tested it. But i suppose this is still not considered safe because even the same batch there could be one fukd pill i suppose. But at least its a little safer lol <who am i kiddin>