Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mexican Psilocybin Cubensis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone done any of these, I hear their good for people to shrooms, should about 4-6 hours?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah i have tried them....

Same as most shrooms really, they contain the same thing. These arent that massive in dosage though I dont think... good for people starting out.

I found when I did them I couldnt stop laughing, they were good fun.

About 4 to 6 hours is right depending on doage.
    If its your first time I would say between 20-30grams fresh is about right.
  • Options
    used to get them by the kilo when they were legal.. good stuff, bout 30 grams is your average trip but we used to eat about 50 - 80grams

good times
  • Options
    Ok cheers, will look more in to them.

Just read back what I said and hardly makes sense lol.
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    used to get them by the kilo when they were legal.. good stuff, bout 30 grams is your average trip but we used to eat about 50 - 80grams

good times

How did you used to eat them out of interest?
    I never found a way that didn't make me gag and nearly throw up every time.
  • Options
    I done these when they were legal over here and then again in Amsterdam. Yeah like JamesZero said, a shroom is a shroom at the end of the day, but these were always described as the beginners shrooms.

Hawaiian and Ecuadorian are the bad boys.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote: »
    How did you used to eat them out of interest?
    I never found a way that didn't make me gag and nearly throw up every time.

aye mate it was always absolutely boggin tryin to get them down.. theres a few things i tried

first was to break/rip them into smaller bits then swallow the bits like you'd swallow a tablet with big gulps of water

easiest way ive found is to dry them out (whack em on a newspaper with a fan blowin over them for a bit) then grind them into bits and make tea out of them.. just remember to NOT use boiling water, psilocybin starts to degrade at about 80 odd degrees i think, so hot water, and squish the fuck out of the bad boys .. add about 7 teaspoons of sugar and two peppermint teabags, then force it into you.. definitiely not the most palatable of things but it works

for the picked ones we just cleaned then, stuck them in a pot of warm water, squishing the fuck out of them, then strained them into another container, split into two, forced it into us (tasted literally like eating soil, not that ive done it) then sat back and laughed

it is definitely a bit of a mission and they're easier to get down you if they're dried out, if you have the patience to wait on it... dont try to rush the dryin tho as i think that can also degrade the psilocybin .. take care n have fun, cuz i sure as fuck did :D

ohh the last thing, which is probably the easiset... dry them then powder them, then get a piece of paper and fold it into a 'V' shape to use as a funnel, then funnell the powder and swallow it straight off with a few gulps of water.. also a bit nasty but IME probably the easiest way of going about it

good luck!
  • Options
    I just munch them raw and try to swallow them as quickly as possible. I always make sure I have some water to wash out the taste and the black shit that goes over your teeth and tongue.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Psilocybin is Psilocybin, wherever it's from.

It's a seriously powerful drug mind you, be careful. The only bad drug experience I've had is from a big mug of shrooms.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i ate them with space invader crisps. went down a treat. :yum:

my mate tried them with nutella, which I didn't try but he seemed to enjoy it.
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    aye mate it was always absolutely boggin tryin to get them down.. theres a few things i tried

I tried chopping them up and putting them in a pot noddle once... It was fuckin rank! lol :yuck:
    I have put them on a cooked pizzed... still not nice...
    Tried it in a salad once :lol:

I have eaten them stright a few times... but I end up eating them so slowly that im starting to trip before I have finished...
    (I have never seen anyone like me when it comes to coming up on drugs... I come up so so quickly its weird sometimes, I come up off pills in about 15 -20 mins most of the time unless I have just eaten. I came up in about 10 mins on some powdered shrooms once)

The easiest way to do it is dry them, grind into a powder and fill up 00 gel caps...
    You end up having to eat shit loads of caps and it takes a while to do, but then you dont have to taste a thing.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    With normal shrooms, I risnse them with cold water, boil them up and then strain them an the liquid through a sieve. I never try and put anything with them cos they always end up still tasting foul and all you do is increase the amoutn of liquid you have to drink.

A small mug of rank syrup does me.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Never trid the shrooms only acid up here :( heard they're ace.