Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Set rules

This is gonna sound really odd, and probably been covered already. But when your choosing people to shag, do you have like a set criteria or can it differ? I personally would do anyone, i mean am flexible :p But a few of my mates are like adamant that they wouldn't shag a certain type of person ever. Like if someones got ginger hair, or fat, or skinny or whatever. I thought there'd at least be some room for er whatever the word is.

Just seems daft to me, but then suppose it's only sex :chin:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't really see me sleeping with a midget, or the Elephant Man. I'm being very serious, here.
    1983 wrote: »
    I can't really see me sleeping with a midget, or the Elephant Man. I'm being very serious, here.

Not what i heard...rumour has it you had both, together.
    Lacy wrote: »
    Not what i heard...rumour has it you had both, together.

I'm going to kill you for disclosing this information. Again, very serious here.
    I wouldn't shag anyone who was really skinny or fat, who was really really tall or who had ginger hair or wasn't white. I don't find them attractive.
    1983 wrote: »

Elephant man is teh sex, so many craters and oraficies for your pleasure. :flirt:

Me, if a girl is overly fat or skinny then I'd have issues sticking it in her.
    As long as they have a pulse and their original teeth, I'm not fussed.
    Lacy wrote: »
    This is gonna sound really odd, and probably been covered already. But when your choosing people to shag, do you have like a set criteria or can it differ? I personally would do anyone, i mean am flexible :p But a few of my mates are like adamant that they wouldn't shag a certain type of person ever. Like if someones got ginger hair, or fat, or skinny or whatever. I thought there'd at least be some room for er whatever the word is.

Just seems daft to me, but then suppose it's only sex :chin:

Anyone? :chin:

And though I've only slept with one person, whenever I've been interested in another girl or done stuff or whatever, I don't have a criteria it's just who I click with.

Although, have to say that although it's shallow, I was a bit put off by the (round) girl who had SUCH sweaty hair and looked like she was about to faint coming up to me in a nightclub and not leaving me alone at all, and proceeding to grind against me. Far too much.

However, then another boy cut in and I ran off :yippe:

Isn't it really awkward when someone is making moves on you and you don't fancy them in the slightest and they're offering you everything on a silver platter and hmmm.

Have you ever considered sleeping with someone you didn't fancy just to sleep with someone?
    Yeah, I have limits. Weight is one (both over and under), I have to *like* the person too but apart from that I'm fairly easy.

Oh, gender is a big issue for me. Sorry Rubberskin ;)
    I wouldn't shag anybody who looked a bit tarty or if I knew she'd been about a bit. Least not till I got to know her anyway.

There's probably an upper weight limit too, much like you get when you try and board luggage on an aeroplane (except even if she offered to give me money to let her on anyway then it'd still be a no)

Age aswell. No younger than 17, no older than 26 or so.

As we all know, a couple of pints and all this goes out of the window.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Isn't it really awkward when someone is making moves on you and you don't fancy them in the slightest and they're offering you everything on a silver platter and hmmm.

it's not so much awkward as just cursing my bad luck.....i think everyone has rules, personally i find the no minger policy works for me but if in doubt i just ask myself - how much beer have i drunk?
    No fatties, no neds, no wannabe-trendy-Topshop-manequins, no gingers, no fatties, noone too thin, no fatties, noone emotionally fucked up who's going to call you their boyfriend immediately after, noone who's completely backward and whose pre-sex conversation/chat up banter consists of idle pop-culture bullshit I don't care about, noone below 18, noone black... And no fatties.

I've become a weeee bit more fussy over the past few years.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    No fatties, no neds, no wannabe-trendy-Topshop-manequins, no gingers, no fatties, noone too thin, no fatties, noone emotionally fucked up who's going to call you their boyfriend immediately after, noone who's completely backward and whose pre-sex conversation/chat up banter consists of idle pop-culture bullshit I don't care about, noone below 18, noone black... And no fatties.

I've become a weeee bit more fussy over the past few years.

I guess you don't shag fatties :razz:
    So long as i find them attractive i will shag them, if i dont then i wont! It is that simple for me!

...Well... if i can get them to shag me that is, its that simple.
    Bullseye wrote: »
    So long as i find them attractive i will shag them, if i dont then i wont! It is that simple for me!

:yes: same here. no particular type as such.
    I can't be too picky at the moment though i have never taken home a random and slept with them. Fun though. But noone overweight, noone chavy, noone ugly, noone who's under 18 too i guess.

We'll see what happens if i ever get offered sex on a night out though.
    Good point that... i wont shag any one underage either, no matter how hot they may be.
    No metrosexuals, no bad teeth, no Liverpool shirts, nobody with an elaborate hairstyle aaaand nobody shorter than me (though that in itself would be an achievement worth reward) :thumb:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    No bad teeth, nobody taller, nobody massive, nobody skin&bones.
    Weekender Offender 
    Its funny though that most of you are saying noone to fat or too thin - when there are loads of people of all shapes and sizes who are having perfectly healthy sex lives.

For me it has to be noone who's not my husband - obviously.....

But in a previous life - i used to have a bit of a thing about skinney blokes - till one day I worked out that all these skinny people just kept on making me look massive and that actually - its maybe just better to go for somone your own size. (or maybe its just all the skinny blokes grew up and got less skinny?). Other than that my main criteria was someone i clicked with.
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Its funny though that most of you are saying noone to fat or too thin - when there are loads of people of all shapes and sizes who are having perfectly healthy sex lives.

Hypothetically then, skinny people will be with skinny people, average people with average, and larger people with larger.

Of course, that's bullshit, I just like thinking out loud :D.
    Wyetry wrote: »

It's not that odd; fatties usually stick to their own kind.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    It's not that odd; fatties usually stick to their own kind.

I've seen a lot of very skinny men with fat women.
    lipsy wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of very skinny men with fat women.

Yeaaah but that's usually the kind that agree to do those horrible "I love fat chicks" shows on ITV.
    As long as they have a pulse and their original teeth, I'm not fussed.

Pick me, PICK ME ! :D
    Oh, gender is a big issue for me. Sorry Rubberskin ;)

:lol:
    I'd have to agree with no fat people. Don't like really tall girls either, but I'm not fussed if they're only a little bit taller than me. Oh and I'd agree that they have to have good teeth, and an appropriate level of personal hygiene. No smellies! Emotional stability is another good trait, though that's often harder to judge someone on if you barely know them.
    Usually I'd say no-one taller than me, but there's this girl I see round town who I could probably eat out while standing up straight, and I would plough that 'til next week. But generally, no-one taller than me - and preferably no-one taller than me even when wearing high heels. No-one quite a bit "bigger" than me (i.e. she could blatantly beat me in an arm-wrestling competition). No-one with short hair - sorry, I can't stand it on girls. No-one who asks for money afterwards. No-one who's below the age of consent in whatever country I happen to be shagging. Oh, and like Peter Griffin, "NO FAT CHICKS." Of course a few beers down me, and all this goes to shit. :thumb:
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Pick me, PICK ME ! :D

Sorry to knock you back again. I should have mentioned gender is also an issue for me :D

That said, given some of the mental girls I've come accross recently, I'm considering giving the dark side a try. My friend Pete says he'll help me out if I ever do it. Bet you really wanted to know that :thumb:
    I don't have a particular type to be honest but as a general rule, I'm not really attracted to really overweight/really skinny blokes, blokes with minging hair/skin/teeth, blokes who are shorter/younger than me and blokes who have crap fashion sense. Oh, and no chavvy blokes :no:
    Im not keen on girls who are taller then me. Same height i can deal with, but definately not taller!