Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Yay!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I've got an interview for London College of Fashion coming up next week and today I checked my UCAS application and I've now got a conditional offer from Barnfield College (University of Bedfordshire)

So I'm dead chuffed. And, they didn't even ask me to interview!! :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yay :yippe: Well done and good luck for your interview!
    Thankyoooou :heart:
    Congratulations Ilora, that's fantastic news and all the best for your interview. My sister in law went to the London College of Fashion and by all accounts it's a stupendously fantastic place. Knock 'em dead :D
    Aww thankyou Briggi. I'll definitely knock 'em dead.

or try to hehe. ;)
    Congrats and good luck. Let us know how it went!:thumb:
    Good luck with the interview! Hope it goes well for you. :thumb:
    ooh London College of Fashion, cool. Good luck.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Oooooooh, *fingers and toes crossed* for you :)
    Quick update;

Had my interview today, and it was pure hell. Was cross-examined by a very patronising and snobby tutor for a whole half an hour. Was told my history project was ' pretty much useless' because it was just a cut-n-paste job and that my college tutor must 'work for the BBC' because her teaching is so old fashioned... I was laughed at, patronised and talked down to.

Suffice to say this 'troublemaker' (which is what the tutor has guessed from seeing me for 3 minutes) shan't be accepting any offers from LCF if they choose to give me one! Pffft.
    On the positive, you now know that you don't want to go there, and you have a conditional offer from somewhere you do. So yay for that, still! :yippe:
    You have no idea how chuffed I am!! I'm SO relieved that I've got an offer from the uni I've fallen in love with. I'm relieved that I won't have to deal with all the hassle of commuting to london 4 times a week and relieved that the course I'm on in Sept is £6000 cheaper than LCF.

AND I can get my licence, a car and I can drive myself to Luton to uni every day and live at home really comfortably.

Life's wonderful right now :love: YAY!!!

Life's wonderful right now :love: YAY!!!

Aw that's great Ilora, I'm glad it's all worked out so good! :) Congratulations.