Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What Do Women Want?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Totally open question .. answer as you see fit as long as it ain't no middle of the road wish washy politically correct answer.

BTW please note this thread was originally posted in Anything goes .. not relationships cos for all I know someone might answer - women want a good career or world peace.

And for all the guys there - what do men want - they want women - they dunno how to get them or what to do with them once they have them .. but that's basically what men want .. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Depends when you ask.
    cuddles ;)
    Usually whatever they can't have or the opposite of what you just bought them.

And a rabbit.
    :no:

A puppy :heart::heart::heart::heart:
    Absolutely no idea.

I've never really made a girl properly happy for any length of time, so it's obviously not Bri-namite :crying: :crying: :crying:
    i'll second the cuddles comment, add kisses to it and then throw it in my bed, stir with a man and tada!!!:heart:
    A bloke sholud give me emotionally: Someone who's caring, considerate, keeps me mentally stimulated, who's trustworthy, that I can depend on and will be there for me always, sense of humour, fairly cheeky and mischievous and can take being tormented and teased and having the mick taken out of them and will give as good as they get.

A bloke should give me physically: Lots of hugs, kisses, similar sex drive, be strong enough to protect me when needed,

Out of life (comes before finding the man): good career, comfortable lifestyle, good friends surrounding me, general happiness in myself and life.
    Kazbo wrote: »
    A bloke sholud give me emotionally: Someone who's caring, considerate, keeps me mentally stimulated, who's trustworthy, that I can depend on and will be there for me always, sense of humour, fairly cheeky and mischievous and can take being tormented and teased and having the mick taken out of them and will give as good as they get.

A bloke should give me physically: Lots of hugs, kisses, similar sex drive, be strong enough to protect me when needed,

Out of life (comes before finding the man): good career, comfortable lifestyle, good friends surrounding me, general happiness in myself and life.

:yes: Sums it all up perfectly for me!! :)

I'll tell you something women DO NOT necessarily want straight away, if at all, with you (and all the men I've come across seem to assume women do):

Marriage, kids, massive commitment and a little cottage with a white picket fence!!!

Seems the moment a girl seems remotely interested, the bloke freaks out and assumes THAT'S what she's angling for - with him! Sometimes, girls just want to take it slow, keep it casual and have a good time too, y'know!! :rolleyes: :p
    Another woman.

jk
    I want Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy animals to stroke, children, flowers, fresh fruit and good sex.

Ask me tomorrow and it could be something entirely different.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    katchika wrote: »
    Ask me tomorrow and it could be something entirely different.

I love that :D
    Someone who likes me for who I am.
    Second the woman namaste... mmm... girls...:yum:
    Chocolate
    Someone who is my equal, who has similar values, and brings out the best in me.
    Personal and political freedom, [mutual] respect, equal pay, an equal voice... aaand a big bunch of flowers/foot massage every once in a while :)
    Chocolate, vodka, cuddles and sex.
    happiness I would have said! (Or is it happyness?)
    Cock? Ok maybe just me then.

Nah what do i want. Fuck knows. Money or summat?
    Kazbo wrote: »

Spot on :)
    to feel loved and wanted.
    for guys to just randomly text/call just to say 'hi' and say they love you
    lots of hugs and kisses
    to not feel used but still have good sex
    to be walked/driven home after a date
    to not be ignored when his mates are there
    guys to buy them presents e.g. flowers for no reason but to show they care
    to be told how beautiful they are and that they look nice
    for a guy to be interested in them rather than just how they look
    have a laugh
    To be treated like a lady, an equal, spanked and told off by a man who is described as "testosterone" but has a secret soft side and be fucked by him really really well.

What the hell? I can garuntee you quite a few ladies on here would disagree with you about being spanked... Or is this what you want from your girlfriend?
    spanked and told off by a man who is described as "testosterone"

That
    I don't have a boyfriend, but it's not something I personally like.
    MattLiverpool I know you consider yourself an authority on women but, really now, you are not a woman and neither are you Mel Gibson in that shitty film... so you are not qualified to answer this question. Please see 'What Do Men Want?' if you haven't already ;)

Hey, there's no denying that being spanked is what some women will want in the right place at the right time. No objections there. But find me a woman whose want is to be "told off" and I'll show you a liar or somebody whose been paid off or somebody who has an issue or three. Now if I thought you meant being told off in some kinky way then that'd be different, or I thought you meant a blazing row followed by some hot lovin' then that's another story entirely... but told off? That's a resounding no from me, and I can say with a large degree of confidence it'd be a resounding no from womankind in general, too.
    Not "sometimes girls like...". It would be more appropriate and accurate to say "some girls sometimes like...".

Personally speaking, if I thought my boyfriend was engineering a disagreement into some kind of power struggle where he could "hug me" and "take me sexually" then I'd take him down. Not in the good way. Being told no isn't sexual for me, being manipulated into the role of the 'wayward girl who just wants to be told no' wouldn't be for me at all.

But obviously you have met ladies for whom this is a turn on, so fair enough... ;)
    you gotta love MattLiverpool.

Sometimes I think he's having shits and giggles by enraging a bunch of internet-women, but on the other hand you are sure he's convinced enough in the diarrhea he babbles to start a sect about it.

It's wonderful.
    Matt - do you even know what you're talking aboput? Cos I don't.
    after reading that I feel I dropped 15 steps on the IQ ladder, I should quickly go and memorize the phone book by heart to have a chance to make it undone...

brb
    ;)

I didn't make the world, I just do what works and feels right.

Which reminds me, feeding logic to women about how they feel is never good. It's like a big pink banner, women don't know what they want, because they are so opposite when it comes to sex, how they feel and what their head tells them.

You do realise that women are people too? Just to clarify...
    and the fairy tales

I had no idea that you could get relationship advice from the Brothers Grimm. I guess it's along the lines of "If you are a dwarf, find 6 other vertically challenged men and all live together. Then a hot brunette will come live with you. And you can 'accidently' walk in on her in the shower."