Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Damn my pupils!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Every time I go out clubbing, I return home the next day with my pupil's rather larger than normal. It would take one look at me from across the room to tell that I've been drugged up. Does anyone know how to reduce the dilation of the pupils?

My family are getting quite suspicious.....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have the same problem but i think unless they know the side effects of drugs they probably won't notice....i used to get really paranoid after a night out but if you think about it before you started would you have been able to tell if someone had been dropping the night before? but to answer your question no i don't think there is anything you can do to make your pupils smaller sorry
    Being a member of our majestys forces it pays to have a few tricks like this up your sleeve, when taking cheeky fellas if you are not adverse to a toke or a line of coke this will help reduce those dinner plate pupils to a pinpoint.Failing that if you just need to dodge past them a quick fix is to stare into a light at close range for a minute or two this approach has got me and my armys finest buddies through many a sentry post.

If I'm up for a toke? In the morning after I can smoke like you wouldn't believe, even though normally it doesn't take much to get me stoned.
    As for it just being paranoia, in the days after my brother has asked "were you on acid earlier?", and I've had comments like "fucking hell, look at your eyes!", "what are you on?" and "are you drugged up, or do you just look it?"

The last two were from my mum. Thats why I think they're getting suspicious...

The thing about mums is they know everything even when u think they don't.
    So true...

It'll be the same if you ever have kids, they'll think you where never a child and never did anything like drugs or partied hard...

My parents both probably know all about me but never say anything and I daren't ask!

.. just the way it is.
    for your pupils, why not try coloured contact lenses? You cant tell whether you have big pupils or not, it works for me!
    id hafta agree with the colored contacts.. they cure all.. if ur into freaky lenes just get black outs!! but that might not be a good idea cuz then ur eye is just gonna be all black! but it looks cool! the zoned ones are pretty awesome but my favorite ones i have are my wild fire!! if u want it to be an un noticable change get contacts the exact color of ur eyes so ur 'rents will never even know.
    i have got the fire ones and they look well good! no-one can tell if im pillin', they just think that i look wierd