Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Skins type party on myspace

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jim V wrote: »
    To get the house wrecked to piss off her parents?

Exactly what i was thinking.

I'm sure it says that she went out the next night, obviously she wasnt that bothered about what she had done.

At first I thought maybe she was just a bit thick but having read the invition she put up, it really does seem like she was hoping for as many people to turn up as possible and that they'd all get totally hammered. She must have realised what was going to happen. :eek2:
    No fucking WAY! She's on my friends list, kept posting bulletins about it for the past month :/
    Kiezo wrote: »
    No fucking WAY! She's on my friends list, kept posting bulletins about it for the past month :/

Yooh Arh El, plz.
    Aahahahah I saw that in someones newspaper this morning and it reminded me of the massive out of control parties my sister and I used to have as teenagers - not sure we ever caused £20k of damage though - but someone did set the garden alight!
    I think my parents would actually kill me if I did that...
    ha i saw it on the news yesterday. how embarrassed must she be!!
    my mum left my eldest sister in charge of me and my other sister when she went away once. my eldest sister must've been about 18 so me and my other sister would've been 12 and 13 ish. she used to frequent with some dodgy people and one night had some people over...who brought some other people over..who brought yet more people over! i remember being in bed thinking i wanna go to sleep! :( one of the neighbours called the police in the end. my mum was not best pleased (understatement of the year) - they drunk all the alcohol in the house, pulled hanging baskets off the wall, went through things, pissed up the walls etc..
    they drunk all the alcohol in the house, pulled hanging baskets off the wall, went through things, pissed up the walls etc..

Urgh...why would people do that to someone's house?? So disgusting!!! :yuck:
    Kiezo wrote: »
    what's her name on there?