Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

skunk/draw/puff?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i woz just wondering, as i dnt ave a clue bout drugs etc wots da difference between puff/draw/skunk?
i think puff is solid? i dunno! 4 joints and bongs? sum of dem r prob da same but diff names,or mayb all da same but diff forms
ta
H.xxx
ps and did u know a joint is still in ur urine 1-2 days l8r! cudnt believe dat
and escasty 4days l8r!

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

Skunk is the highest quality cannabis you can get. It's made from buds and leaves. Puff is another word for skunk, although it can be used for any form of cannabis. Draw is the same but normally refers to solid. Both skunk and solid can be used in pipes, bongs, joints, or anything else you want to use. Skunk is way, way better, as it is much smoother to smoke and you don't have to bother crumbling it like hash (this is the most boring thing in the world). But it also costs twice as much as draw.

Hope this clears things up. :->
  • Options
    We've also called solids puff....
  • Options
    Hashish (solid, resin, chocy, soap etc) Is solidified resin made from the cannabis plant. Cheap, popular but not very pleasant to smoke or eat.

Skunk (bud, weed, green etc) buds and flowering parts of the cannabis plant. Quite expensive, strong smell, strong high and lush to smoke.

Weed (Green etc) any other part of the cannabis plant, usually leaves. Usually cheap, quite poor quality and easy to smoke.

Oil (squigy black, resin, black) This is not so common and the strength of the buzz is unpredictable. Can range from sticky to goey shit to runny. Can be classed as class A depending on use, as it can be injected (not that I've ever seen anyone do it).

- Skive
  • Options
    Pretty much explained but wanted to compliment skive'n'dive on the description lush- for some reason it really fits my internal perception of smoking skunk. If you've never smoked and would like to try, try and be sober (or you'll probably fall asleep and therefore miss the buzz), and try and smoke skunk- its much smoother on the throat, especially when rolled with cigs- thereofre reducing your chances of coughing which can reduce the pleasure of a first smoke and sometimes embarrass people itno not wanting to smoke more.
    Stoned people are nicer people than drunk people.

Overdose- drop the bass- forget your name - just close your eyes - go insane...
  • Options
    a joint in ur blood 1-2 days l8r? more like 2 weeks at least.