Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Goodfella (FYEO)

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We still use "eyes only" in civil service Mr V. Have to say that it gives me a warm feeling when I see that on something sent to me.

Of course, then I realise just how many "eyes only" there are...
    Definitely.

It would make me want to peek even more. Damn my nosiness :|

I know, just makes it look so important :)
    Jim V wrote: »
    There's something a lot cooler about a government describing documents as just for your eyes, rather than as 'confidential' don't you think?

Really yes.
    Jim V wrote: »
    This is anything goes - if what people had posted was a conversation between two people you'd have a leg to stand on, but a conversation between a group of users, for a laugh in Anything Goes, that you object to? Please hurry up and get over yourselves before complaining.

People can post what they want, and they can enjoy having a laugh with each other with needing the permission of other users - if you find it irritating then don't read (as others have suggested).

Anyone who thinks they have a right to censor and control what other people want to post about, or want to stop other people enjoying themselves should remember we'd rather have laughter than spite posted on these boards.

:yippe: :thumb:
    Calvin wrote: »
    Han Han is up for flirting with anyone, she isn't fussy :D

P.S - For the record - not true!!! :no: :wave:
    JESUS christ! I'm staying away from this ....