Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's your bedtime?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yes.. another sleeping related thread..

If its a school night for me i go about 10:30-11:00 but if its not then usually around 00:00-01:30 depending on what im doing or whos online.

As you can see im posting this at 01:15 so its bedtime!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    depends
    depends on how tired i am but its usually after 1am at least..sometimes dont sleep at all at night..on the weekends that is of course.
    me i come in from ma m8s at bout 10'o clock then i eat then im in bed for bout 11:30 but i dont get to sleep for bout half 1
    Oh i go to bed when its 10pm In China :D
    Just lately its been about 3am :( As of Sunday night i'm thinking 10pm as I have to be up about 6am for my new job, hmm thats gonna hurt!
    Pink_Angel wrote: »
    Just lately its been about 3am :( As of Sunday night i'm thinking 10pm as I have to be up about 6am for my new job, hmm thats gonna hurt!

Ouch , thats not much of a smooth transition!
    4-5am.
    I go upstairs at 10-1030 for adult swim and turn the tv off and sleep at 11:30 after aqua teen. Except on fridays and saturdays cuz adult swim doesn't play or sucks on those days respectivly.
    hmmm.......4am, not tired yet....
    school nights = 12:00 pm almost every night
    every other night = around 3:00 or 4:00 am
    Whenever the lil man decides to sleep...usually about 10ish
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    About 2am. It can get to 4 too.
    I'm not afraid to admit that I like to be asleep by 11 on weeknights :razz: weekends are another matter though. And in my defence, I get up at 6, so gotta get that sleep in somewhere!
    It depends on what day it is. If it's a Sunday, I'm in bed just after 9 (as I'm up at 5.30) and it's a school night then it's just before 9.30.
    Around 11ish. Even at weekends. I'm not a late nights kind of person. Although recently I've been going to sleep around 1am. This is not good when I'm gonna have to start getting up early again :(.
    Depends what I'm up to. When its term time and everone is around, I tend to be up later because I go out more, and don't get home until around 3am. Tuesdays I always have early night and go to bed at around 11pm, as I have work on Wednesday and its knackering. Other than that, just when I feel tired really.
    I'm not working at the mo so whenever I'm tired - this depends on the time I got up
    All depends. Never before 1 anyway unless I'm drunk or physically fucked!
    Whenever i feel tired .. coule be 11 ...could be 3 ..
    Normally about 10.30pm on a week night and 11pm on a weekend. I am not keen on staying up really late. Plus I have to be up at 6am on weekdays.
    work days (mon-thurs & sun) - 11-12pm
    Fri/Saturday- whenever really...
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Between 1-5am normally. Unless I'm on an early at work which is normally before 12.

I'm getting into bad habits of not sleeping at all and doing two days in a row but its only occasionally.
    It depends what I'm doing really. Its usually around 1am though.
    about 2 am.

i don't have any classes at uni until 2pm at the earliest any day so i can afford to stay up late.
    Nights where I have college the next day I will try to go between 10 and 11. Even at weekends unless I am out or with company I tend to be asleep by midnightish anyway.
    11ish when I have to get up and 12ish when it's the weekend. I hate staying awake too long cuz I get stroppy.
    At the moment it's about 2am and up at 8am. Really must start getting more sleep though feeling in need of it, but work doens't allow for it. another week and hopefully life will be less stressful.
    Worknights, i'm normally in bed by about 11.30 to be asleep by about 12.30 - i usually read or watch tv or other assorted activities before sleeping once i'm in bed.

Weekends, it depends what i'm doing. Any time between about midnight and 5am.
    I've been trying to go to bed at 23 for a few weeks, although it's not been going too well the past three weeks.

However, I'm hoping to start waking up even earlier starting next week so bed at 22 is sounding more likely... Only during the weekdays, mind. :P
    Bed time is 11pm - midnight. I very rarely go to sleep before midnight though.