Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Goodfella (FYEO)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote: »
    ffs. mardy lot round here these days arent you!

Silence you. It wouldn't be so bad if it was actually interesting ya know. Not childish pullin your hair on the playground flirting like.
    Lacy wrote: »
    Silence you. It wouldn't be so bad if it was actually interesting ya know. Not childish pullin your hair on the playground flirting like.
    :yes:. Precisely.
    Franki wrote: »
    I've already told you why that argument doesn't work. Seriously, we don't want this crap on our boards. It IS what the PM function and MSN are there for, so we don't even have the OPTION of reading all this rubbish.

You don't own the boards! So what is posted doesn't have to be run past you. If something is inappropriate then Jim or Helen will say so.

As the room says its anything goes, then people are free to post anything. You already have the option of not reading the rubbish, it called not reading it. Just like you would turn over from a TV programme you didn't like.

:thumb:
    Ditto. Dont like it, dont read it.
    Calvin wrote: »
    You don't own the boards! So what is posted doesn't have to be run past you. If something is inappropriate then Jim or Helen will say so.

As the room says its anything goes, then people are free to post anything. You already have the option of not reading the rubbish, it called not reading it. Just like you would turn over from a TV programme you didn't like.

Your avatar: are you suggesting that you are Vin Diesel but without a tickly throat? Or that you act like Vin Diesel smacked off of his tits on cough syrup?

Just curious...
    We've had these discussions many times before, many times a year. Why do you feel the need to post crap like that? If you wanna flirt with HanHan go meeet her and stick your hands up her skirt. Don't inflict the pain on the rest of us.

As for reading it, i read the first post and it irritated me. Anymore and i'd just die seriously.

ETA: The boards aren't an extension of your weird site chats. Tis what MSN is for :thumb:
    Lacy wrote: »
    We've had these discussions many times before, many times a year. Why do you feel the need to post crap like that? If you wanna flirt with HanHan go meeet her and stick your hands up her skirt. Don't inflict the pain on the rest of us.

As for reading it, i read the first post and it irritated me. Anymore and i'd just die seriously.

Han Han is up for flirting with anyone, she isn't fussy :D But if people want to talk/flirt/carry on then they can. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its not allowed.

You managed to fill 3 pages of utter shit about being queen of the castle the other day. Thats ok, your allowed! Those who aren't interested, didn't bother reading it. Thats the way it works.

Han Han is up for flirting with anyone, she isn't fussy :D But if people want to talk/flirt/carry on then they can. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its not allowed.

You managed to fill 3 pages of utter shit about being queen of the castle the other day. Thats ok, your allowed! Those who aren't interested, didn't bother reading it. Thats the way it works.

Calvin mate, or whatever your name is. You haven't been on the boards long enough to start spouting crap like that. Lol but that included everyone, i'm not interested in you and HanHans crappy banter. It's for PMs or MSN.

I wouldn't turn over anything, since I don't watch TV ;).

I wouldn't mind it so much if it was just this thread. But as I have said before, I keep seeing references to your little inside jokes all over the place, and while it was funny to begin with, now it's just irritating. And if it WAS just this thread the argument "if you don't like it, don't read it" would perhaps be valid, but as it's NOT, and I keep seeing it pop up in completely irrelevent threads, then it loses all credibility. Besides which, this thread is what the PM function is there for. Posting something which a grand total of about 4 people understand on a public forum is like whispering something to someone standing next to you, laughing about it and then not telling everyone else - it's rude and it's irritating.

But you just carry on, I'm sure you'll find some other way to annoy us all anyway :yeees:.

And people wonder why I wanted to fucking leave.
    Your letting that queen of the castle thread go to your head. People are allowed to talk with others on the boards whenever they like and will continue to do so without your permission.

Your letting that queen of the castle thread go to your head. People are allowed to talk with others on the boards whenever they like and will continue to do so without your permission.

Lol shut up. God and you wonder why your still a virgin chattin to girls like that. Talking down to people whenever you bloody well feel like it.

Yeh, because EVERYONE could include themselves in that if they wanted to. And everyone did. But when only 4 people understand what's going on, kinda defeats the object of a public forum, no ;).
    Yeh, because EVERYONE could include themselves in that if they wanted to. And everyone did. But when only 4 people understand what's going on, kinda defeats the object of a public forum, no ;).

Then ask whats going on and be included in the conversation. Or just ignore it.
    Ignore it in all the different threads I stumble across it in? I don't think that's really possible, do you?
    Ignore it in all the different threads I stumble across it in? I don't think that's really possible, do you?

I have no idea how many threads whatever you dislike is in. But cant you just ignore something, if your not interested in it ?

What was going on in this thread then dude? Cause to me it just seemed like a load of mindless ramble and GoodFella trying to flirt with another poor victim.

End of the day people have said it's annoying, and it's not like anybody says you cant have a laugh or a bit of banter. Just do it via PM's or stick in the Waste Time forum with the rest of the mindless drivel.
    I have no idea how many threads whatever you dislike is in. But cant you just ignore something, if your not interested in it ?
    It's difficult to ignore something if you don't know it's going to be there, wouldn't you say?
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    What was going on in this thread then dude? Cause to me it just seemed like a load of mindless ramble and GoodFella trying to flirt with another poor victim.
    :heart:
    End of the day people have said it's annoying, and it's not like anybody says you cant have a laugh or a bit of banter. Just do it via PM's or stick in the Waste Time forum with the rest of the mindless drivel.

:yes:.

If moving it into Waste Time would solve it, then fine. But its on the boards so anyone can take part in it if the wish. If they don't want to then nobody is being forced to reply.

But putting just general chats in Waste Time seems a good idea.

Catch a fucking grip the lot of ya's.
    :lol: @ people getting annoyed over a thread on a forum.

They are only having a laugh, who gives a fuck if anyone else understands it or not. Dont read it if you dont like it.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Catch a fucking grip the lot of ya's.

Sssssh. Whn the cider wears off i might look at this and think wtf cos it aint too bad, and Goodfellas lovely and HanHans ok, Clavin has his moments. But for the moment tis annoying.
    This is anything goes - if what people had posted was a conversation between two people you'd have a leg to stand on, but a conversation between a group of users, for a laugh in Anything Goes, that you object to? Please hurry up and get over yourselves before complaining.

People can post what they want, and they can enjoy having a laugh with each other with needing the permission of other users - if you find it irritating then don't read (as others have suggested).

Anyone who thinks they have a right to censor and control what other people want to post about, or want to stop other people enjoying themselves should remember we'd rather have laughter than spite posted on these boards.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    What does FYEO mean?
    For your eyes only - as a joke in this context
    For Your Eyes Only? Or maybe I'm just a Bond obsessive.

Or Sheena Easton?
    Lol was there even anything funny posted? I'm gonna go read everything else.

There's something a lot cooler about a government describing documents as just for your eyes, rather than as 'confidential' don't you think?
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Jim V wrote: »
    There's something a lot cooler about a government describing documents as just for your eyes, rather than as 'confidential' don't you think?

Definitely.

It would make me want to peek even more. Damn my nosiness :|