Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Skins type party on myspace

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
haha just heard on the news a girl on myspace organised a party while her parents were away on myspace. over 100 people turned up and wrecked the joint, pissing on bride gowns, sick everyhwere, stealing money etc - what was this girl thinking? If you're gona have it, you get rid of everything like money etc from the house and you get yourself some big bouncers!!
the whole family have had to leave the house whilst it's cleaned up!

gona look for a link

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh my god! crazy girl
    Haha, stupid cunt.
    She's lying low - I'd never dare go back home again until my family did an appeal saying "all is well, we just want you home"
    I'm just waiting for you to host a thesite.org illicit rave at your gaff Vicky :thumb:

After all we're all mature responsible young adults here.

Haha, okay we're probably the biggest bunch of degenerates around, but we'd all be nice if you asked us to :)!
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    I'm just waiting for you to host a thesite.org illicit rave at your gaff Vicky :thumb:

After all we're all mature responsible young adults here.

Haha, okay we're probably the biggest bunch of degenerates around, but we'd all be nice if you asked us to :)!
    I have the best parties ;) But I also have some big burly muscly (cue Rubberskin!) bounce mates that would keep you in order!
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    I have the best parties ;)

Tries the "none of us believe you... prove it..." routine :p
    VinylVicky wrote:
    But I also have some big burly muscly (cue Rubberskin!) bounce mates that would keep you in order!

But who will then keep Rubberskin and his big muscular friends in order? :nervous:
    Tries the "none of us believe you... prove it..." routine :P

But who will then keep Rubberskin and his big muscular friends in order? :nervous:

When they are all bent over with a big wood up their ass they won't be bothering anyone ;)
    When they are all bent over with a big wood up their ass they won't be bothering anyone ;)

Oh :(

I was going to save my big wood for you :blush:
    Oh :(

I was going to save my big wood for you :blush:

lol so you are one of rubberskin's big muscly mates are ya?!
    "Worried neighbours repeatedly called police as hordes of drunken yobs caused chaos from 10.30pm on the Bank Holiday to 3am on Tuesday."

Sounds like a good night
    lol so you are one of rubberskin's big muscly mates are ya?!

Not yet but i suppose i could swallow my pride amoung other things for a shot at you Vicks ;)
    "Worried neighbours repeatedly called police as hordes of drunken yobs caused chaos from 10.30pm on the Bank Holiday to 3am on Tuesday."

Sounds like a good night
    lol finished a bit early!
    Not yet but i suppose i could swallow my pride amoung other things for a shot at you Vicks ;)
    now that's what I call dedication!
    I was only playing Vicky... I'm not sending you obscene pictures via email or PM thank you. :nervous:

And don't worry i won't post yours in the general forums...

And don't worry i won't post yours in the general forums...
    search the net - you're bound to find some somewhere!
    Mmmmmmm muscley :D
    search the net - you're bound to find some somewhere!

If you notice a distinct lack of posting from me for the next... say... 3 days, it's because i've erm, got some washing up to do :blush:

In fact, i suspect the boards being fairly quiet on the male front until the hinted at pictures have been uncovered!
    If you notice a distinct lack of posting from me for the next... say... 3 days, it's because i've erm, got some washing up to do :blush:

In fact, i suspect the boards being fairly quiet on the male front until the hinted at pictures have been uncovered!

haha I used to live by the saying "have no regrets.....
    Vick's posted pics of herself, she's a bit of a stunner :D
    Oh no, they live not far from me.

Just read the full story
    I love how the Torygraph and The Hate Mail constantly refer to the people as being Yobs. Agenda against young people? No, Never! Also the shows name being linked will no doubt end up with the dead in the heart middle aged middle classes calling to 'BAN THIS FILTH'
    Renzo wrote: »
    I love how the Torygraph and The Hate Mail constantly refer to the people as being Yobs. Agenda against young people? No, Never! Also the shows name being linked will no doubt end up with the dead in the heart middle aged middle classes calling to 'BAN THIS FILTH'

:yes: I can just see all the Daily Mail readers asking, "whats this myspace then? " :D
    haha, i wonder if Tom turned up.
    While I don't think anyone could have 200 people showing up, that girl is supremely dumb. Advertising a party publicly on MySpace seems like a VERY BAD IDEA, mostly because, well, anyone could show up. Personally, I'm just glad it wasn't some moron with a shotgun. (Also, I'm wondering on the side what the parents' part in this is ? it can't have come out of the blue).

On another personal note, had I been the police with "dog teams" (as the article describes) I would have gotten out a bullhorn and announced that if the house wasn't clear in fifteen minutes I would be sending in the German Shepards. This is doubtless why I'm not in law enforcement :P.
    hey thats cool. If you type in Vick's profile name into google image search all of our profile pictures come up.

...and yes, I was trying to see some tits.
    all you can do is laff at her and (steriotypicly) think he's blonde ha it makes m smile aaaaaaaaaaaiiiii
    We had an "unauthorised" party a year or so ago, we were driving past on patrol a house that was swarming with kids. We approached and a woman ran out crying saying her house had been invaded (she was the girl's mum). The 2 of us went in and counted about 50/60 kids just swarming around.
    Turning the music down be damned, we just started turfing the lot of them out. The police should have seen that the party goers were uninvited/causing damage and done the same. The woman we helped couldn't stop thanking us.
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Vick's posted pics of herself, she's a bit of a stunner :D

Haha, I have to agree, i've seen the faceparty pics of hers, outragously pretty!

But after 12 hours of frantic searching i've found nothing any more explicit! :impissed:

Back to the original post though, i cannot understand what she could have been expecting? What was the best she was hoping for by promoting an open housed party on the internet?!
    Haha, I have to agree, i've seen the faceparty pics of hers, outragously pretty!

But after 12 hours of frantic searching i've found nothing any more explicit! :impissed:

Back to the original post though, i cannot understand what she could have been expecting? What was the best she was hoping for by promoting an open housed party on the internet?!

To get the house wrecked to piss off her parents?
    Jim V wrote: »
    To get the house wrecked to piss off her parents?

Now that gives me an idea :chin: ... one of my ex friend of mine who really upset me by calling my cat fat is on holiday soon, i've always threatened to get him back...

Whos up for a piss up? :thumb:

Invite as many people as you like, the more the merrier :)

Did anybody see on the news about a week ago, somebody put an advert in some american paper offering all the stuff in *their* house for free because they were moving away.

Took an a few hours of random people walking in an walking off with fridges, sofas, paintings etc... before the neighbours starting thinking something might not be quite right!