Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Magic Mushroom Farm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone grown one before?
Does it really all need to be 100% sterile?
Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, and given they are now a class A drug, its not something you want to mention all that widely.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    Yes, and given they are now a class A drug, its not something you want to mention all that widely.
    Thanks - it's all theory research - I will not be taking part in anything incriminating what so ever - in fact when I said mushroom I meant button.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Thanks - it's all theory research - I will not be taking part in anything incriminating what so ever - in fact when I said mushroom I meant button.

:lol:
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »

:lol:

Is that what you told the guy in Homebase :D
  • Options
    This friend of mine says its quite eays to grow P. azurescens outside using woodchips. He said he purchased a myco bag to incubate them in (like a pre sterile bag to grow the mycelium in) then you put them in a shady place outside in some sterile wood chips (which can also be bought online) come late september time they fruit.

P. azurescens is supopse to be one of the most powerful strains in the world

apparntly its quite easy to grow other strains using similiar bags, some of the strains that would usually grow in tropical climate do require a warm humid place