Home Anything Goes

Goodfella (FYEO)

24

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think LittleMissy was having a dig at HanHan and whoever to take this pishness to PM.

    For the record...Calvin started this thread! (*Passes the buck....*) but if having a laugh offends you lot sooo much, I'll stop....:p
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    I think LittleMissy was having a dig at HanHan and whoever to take this pishness to PM.

    That's exactly what I was doing :yes:

    It's nearly Friday :razz:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HanHan wrote: »
    For the record...Calvin started this thread! (*Passes the buck....*) but if having a laugh offends you lot sooo much, I'll stop....:p
    It's not offensive, it's just fucking irritating :grump:.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No one was forced to read this thread were they?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    It's not offensive, it's just fucking irritating :grump:.

    O-KAY....I get it!!! :( Genuinely didn't realise it irritated people so much then...if you read the first post and think "Oh, god, this sounds annoying", can't you just go onto another thread?? Thought that's how thesite worked!!

    Anyway....I'm off to sulk now....:grump:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    aye ill just add my wee bump to randomness too
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    No one was forced to read this thread were they?
    No, but it's annoying having it constantly be the first unread post in AG when I like my TheSite to be NEAT AND COMPLETELY READ. Kidding. But the argument "if you don't like it, don't read it" doesn't work when you lot keep bringing the same stuff (naked pictures, HanHan's fetish for being pissed on etc.) into every thread I read.

    Shuttingupnow.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    No, but it's annoying having it constantly be the first unread post in AG when I like my TheSite to be NEAT AND COMPLETELY READ. Kidding. But the argument "if you don't like it, don't read it" doesn't work when you lot keep bringing the same stuff (naked pictures, HanHan's fetish for being pissed on etc.) into every thread I read.

    Shuttingupnow.

    In my defence, I DON'T bring that stuff in!! Other people do!! :( Right...anyway.....stop it now pleeeze Ed....CLEARLY you/we are annoying people...like this place, and don't want to piss people off....fanks!! :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't worry about it HanHan, this is Anything Goes so feel free to post about your desperate hunt for naked pictures :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HanHan wrote: »
    In my defence, I DON'T bring that stuff in!! Other people do!! :( Right...anyway.....stop it now pleeeze Ed....CLEARLY you/we are annoying people...like this place, and don't want to piss people off....fanks!! :wave:

    Lol Slightly unfair, I've mentioned your fetish like in 3 threads and I've never brought up anything to do with the naked pics.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jim V wrote: »
    Don't worry about it HanHan, this is Anything Goes so feel free to post about your desperate hunt for naked pictures :p

    Ha ha!! It's not truuueee!!!! :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its true :p ... anyway who gives a monkeys!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think Franki is just jealous she hasn't received any naked pics :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Calvin wrote: »
    I think Franki is just jealous she hasn't received any naked pics :D

    Thats it for sure .. ommm shouldnt of said that .. oops :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol Slightly unfair, I've mentioned your fetish like in 3 threads and I've never brought up anything to do with the naked pics.

    Sorry...maybe I didn't put it quite right...didn't mean to say you were the root of the problem!! Tbh....thought the same as you when I first read what Franki wrote...it's certainly not EVERY thread....a bit OTT!! :D

    Soooo...to clarify....I'm not annoyed with you...we're only having a laugh...but looks like people are getting annoyed, so for the sake of the greater good, and peace, love 'n' harmony on the boards and all that, think we'd better stop!! :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Boooooooy for sale ... boooooooooy for sale ...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HanHan wrote: »
    thought the same as you when I first read what Franki wrote...it's certainly not EVERY thread....a bit OTT!!

    It's called exaggeration, because it seems like I'm reading about it everywhere I go. I think I finally understand why everybody got so annoyed with the Braintree Bunch...

    And Calvin, honey, I don't need pictures of naked men, when I can just jump on a train to go see a real one ;).
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    And Calvin, honey, I don't need pictures of naked men, when I can just jump on a train to go see a real one ;).

    Its just not quite the same ;):p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooops
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Its just not quite the same ;):p
    Oh, I assure you, it's infinitely better.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    Oh, I assure you, it's infinitely better.

    Welllllllllllll .. debateable .. that is all :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Weirdos. :yum:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Welllllllllllll .. debateable .. that is all :)
    Haha.

    No :yeees:.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah dear. Look what happens when you lot are bored :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Please stop posting such wank. Nobody cares, either take it to PM or the Waste Time forum.

    :lol: You are so accurate.

    Really no-one cares about all your bloody "injoke" posts, take it to PM or MSN or somewhere else so I dont have to read such utter drivel. Thank you.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have to agree. I have no interest in the orgy thang you got goin on.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: You are so accurate.

    Really no-one cares about all your bloody "injoke" posts, take it to PM or MSN or somewhere else so I dont have to read such utter drivel. Thank you.

    Or you could just not read the post. Seems a bit bloody obvious really doesn't it.

    :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Calvin wrote: »
    Or you could just not read the post. Seems a bit bloody obvious really doesn't it.

    Yes but posting crap that makes sense to three people on a PUBLIC messageboard is just a bit childish. And will annoy a hell of a lot more members then it will entertain.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Calvin wrote: »
    Or you could just not read the post. Seems a bit bloody obvious really doesn't it.

    :thumb:
    I've already told you why that argument doesn't work. Seriously, we don't want this crap on our boards. It IS what the PM function and MSN are there for, so we don't even have the OPTION of reading all this rubbish.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ffs. mardy lot round here these days arent you!
Sign In or Register to comment.