Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Goodfella (FYEO)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think LittleMissy was having a dig at HanHan and whoever to take this pishness to PM.

For the record...Calvin started this thread! (*Passes the buck....*) but if having a laugh offends you lot sooo much, I'll stop....:p
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I think LittleMissy was having a dig at HanHan and whoever to take this pishness to PM.

That's exactly what I was doing :yes:

It's nearly Friday :razz:
    HanHan wrote: »
    For the record...Calvin started this thread! (*Passes the buck....*) but if having a laugh offends you lot sooo much, I'll stop....:p
    It's not offensive, it's just fucking irritating :grump:.
    No one was forced to read this thread were they?
    Franki wrote: »
    It's not offensive, it's just fucking irritating :grump:.

O-KAY....I get it!!! :( Genuinely didn't realise it irritated people so much then...if you read the first post and think "Oh, god, this sounds annoying", can't you just go onto another thread?? Thought that's how thesite worked!!

Anyway....I'm off to sulk now....:grump:
    aye ill just add my wee bump to randomness too
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    No one was forced to read this thread were they?
    No, but it's annoying having it constantly be the first unread post in AG when I like my TheSite to be NEAT AND COMPLETELY READ. Kidding. But the argument "if you don't like it, don't read it" doesn't work when you lot keep bringing the same stuff (naked pictures, HanHan's fetish for being pissed on etc.) into every thread I read.

Shuttingupnow.
    No, but it's annoying having it constantly be the first unread post in AG when I like my TheSite to be NEAT AND COMPLETELY READ. Kidding. But the argument "if you don't like it, don't read it" doesn't work when you lot keep bringing the same stuff (naked pictures, HanHan's fetish for being pissed on etc.) into every thread I read.

Shuttingupnow.

In my defence, I DON'T bring that stuff in!! Other people do!! :( Right...anyway.....stop it now pleeeze Ed....CLEARLY you/we are annoying people...like this place, and don't want to piss people off....fanks!! :wave:
    Don't worry about it HanHan, this is Anything Goes so feel free to post about your desperate hunt for naked pictures :p
    In my defence, I DON'T bring that stuff in!! Other people do!! :( Right...anyway.....stop it now pleeeze Ed....CLEARLY you/we are annoying people...like this place, and don't want to piss people off....fanks!! :wave:

Lol Slightly unfair, I've mentioned your fetish like in 3 threads and I've never brought up anything to do with the naked pics.
    Jim V wrote: »
    Don't worry about it HanHan, this is Anything Goes so feel free to post about your desperate hunt for naked pictures :p

Ha ha!! It's not truuueee!!!! :p
    Its true :p ... anyway who gives a monkeys!
    I think Franki is just jealous she hasn't received any naked pics :D
    Calvin wrote: »
    I think Franki is just jealous she hasn't received any naked pics :D

Thats it for sure .. ommm shouldnt of said that .. oops :p
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol Slightly unfair, I've mentioned your fetish like in 3 threads and I've never brought up anything to do with the naked pics.

Sorry...maybe I didn't put it quite right...didn't mean to say you were the root of the problem!! Tbh....thought the same as you when I first read what Franki wrote...it's certainly not EVERY thread....a bit OTT!! :D

Soooo...to clarify....I'm not annoyed with you...we're only having a laugh...but looks like people are getting annoyed, so for the sake of the greater good, and peace, love 'n' harmony on the boards and all that, think we'd better stop!! :thumb:
    Boooooooy for sale ... boooooooooy for sale ...
    thought the same as you when I first read what Franki wrote...it's certainly not EVERY thread....a bit OTT!!

It's called exaggeration, because it seems like I'm reading about it everywhere I go. I think I finally understand why everybody got so annoyed with the Braintree Bunch...

And Calvin, honey, I don't need pictures of naked men, when I can just jump on a train to go see a real one ;).
    And Calvin, honey, I don't need pictures of naked men, when I can just jump on a train to go see a real one ;).

Its just not quite the same ;):p
    Ooops
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Its just not quite the same ;):p
    Oh, I assure you, it's infinitely better.
    Oh, I assure you, it's infinitely better.

Welllllllllllll .. debateable .. that is all :)
    Weirdos. :yum:
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Welllllllllllll .. debateable .. that is all :)
    Haha.

No :yeees:.
    Ah dear. Look what happens when you lot are bored :p
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Please stop posting such wank. Nobody cares, either take it to PM or the Waste Time forum.

:lol: You are so accurate.

Really no-one cares about all your bloody "injoke" posts, take it to PM or MSN or somewhere else so I dont have to read such utter drivel. Thank you.
    I have to agree. I have no interest in the orgy thang you got goin on.
    :lol: You are so accurate.

Really no-one cares about all your bloody "injoke" posts, take it to PM or MSN or somewhere else so I dont have to read such utter drivel. Thank you.

Or you could just not read the post. Seems a bit bloody obvious really doesn't it.

:thumb:
    Or you could just not read the post. Seems a bit bloody obvious really doesn't it.

Yes but posting crap that makes sense to three people on a PUBLIC messageboard is just a bit childish. And will annoy a hell of a lot more members then it will entertain.

:thumb:
    I've already told you why that argument doesn't work. Seriously, we don't want this crap on our boards. It IS what the PM function and MSN are there for, so we don't even have the OPTION of reading all this rubbish.
    ffs. mardy lot round here these days arent you!