Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

coke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
do any of you do this and find it hard to stop?? I personaly love getting off my pickle but I'm really trying to stop sniffing! Find it very hard though when most of my mates do it! any tips apart from not going out!?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    One of my friends had a hard time coming off once the thing he did was put himself into situations where it wasn't about. I know that might be hard but if your ready to do it you will, good luck.
    Genie I used to work for someone who got me into coke, and then a year later I had to put him into rehab as he was getting into very bad situations. He lost his wife and kids as a result, and although I haven't seen him for 2 years I know he's still on it.

That scared me cos I was doing 10+ grams a weekend (or even a night on some occasions), but I've stopped doing it as much now and maybe only do a couple of g's every other weekend or so.

If you can get off it do, or at least keep it in moderation and enjoy it more!!!
    The thing is i do know my limits and i never go over the top on it....i i've had a few bad situations where i've been completely off my nut and completely lost it! I seem to be able to control it now though!! I think i need to spend a few weekends with people who don't do it to try and stop myself!! I need to have more will power, it's just hard when i've had a drink i find it really hard to say now! and wherever i go there always someone i know who sells it!

Don't take enough money out with you to buy some. Or change the circle you hang around in!!
    The only way to cut down or stop doing it is to want to not do it and to keep away from it.
    I used to do a lot of coke and its still my drug of choice if Im not poor as shit lmfao. I found it really hard when I was pregnant, b4 I had been on something everyday practiacally so it was really hadr for me. I had to stay away from it as much as possible and my friends were quite good around me to be honest...they didnt rub my nose in it (excuse the pun lmfao) and tried to not make it obvious and stuff. I still went out and stuff but it was like punishing myself coz the whole night I just wanted something soooo bad...it was a nightmare.
    Staying away from it is really the best chance u can give yourself at not doing it... thge majority of people would end up having a line if its in front of them, well I would anyway!
    Some times free-clinics are the only way to go. But if you're not ready for that, you might just have to find some clean people to hang out. Having been off coke for about a year, anf the ngetting my friend off, I can tell you that the free clinic worked the best.
    WELL ITS ME AGAIN....OFF ME TITS...LISTEN GUYS COKE IS ACE BUT VERY ADDICTIVE .....BEWARE......TRY IT..U'LL LIKE IT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX