Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

BASE DO I OR DONT I ??????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey every one im new hwew but i feel like i know u all from reading all of ur messages.

i woz just wonderin about 2 things i woz at a party/rave kinda thing bout a week ago and a girl i know asked if i wanted 2 try base one wkend with her.
I said id neva done it b4 but id probably give it a go.
i woz just wondrin what kinda trip u get with it compared to e? cuz i luv e n pills n weed n shit but this seems sorta bigger some how.
I know i wouldnt get addicted cuz with smoking booze n the above drugs i can eather take it or leave it.what does n e body think ????????

number 2

i woz also thing bout tryn acid just 2 c what its like as a bit of a fun thing.
whats acid like??????????

thanks peps

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My 2 cents for you, based on my experiences.

By base, I assume you mean freebase cocaine. If I'm wrong, let me know. Traditional freebase coke is power cocaine which is altered to make it smokeable. It's a long, complicated process which uses highly explosive chemicals, and pretty much died out when crack arrived.

Anyhow, don't bother. You say you won't get addicted since you haven't been addicted to weed and E. Ummm...that may have something to do with the fact that neither of those drugs are physically addictive. Coke, while physical addiction is debateable, is the most psychologically addictive drug out there. Also, the addcitive potential is way higher when smoked or injected. I read a stat today (can't remember where) that 1 in 5 people who try coke one time end up addicted, and those who smoke or inject have an eve higher rate.

I don't think you should be assuming anything about things you haven't tried- that attitude is probably the start of many addictions. I never had a problem with alcohol, pot or E either, but this stuff is in a different league altogether and one try was all it took to get me hooked.

Coke has a weird effect I've never had with any other drug, and I'm sure some others here know what I'm talking about. You will not be able to stop using until you run out, I guarantee you that. It's not a "take it or leave it" drug. Yeah, some can use recreationally, but even they can't put it away in the middle of a binge.

As for acid, I hate anything hallucinogenic, but that's just me. If you insist on trying one of the two, acid is safer and non-addictive.

Hope I don't sound preachy, it's just that I "knew" I wouldn't get addicted either, and did. You may be confident now, but coke/base/crack are tougher than you. If you do try it though, I hope you are rich...it's expensive stuff. My worst binge lasted only 3 and a half days and I went through $1200 by myself.

Anyway, I'd suggest talking to some of the people who have been cokeheads here beforehand and find out our experiences. You may still want to try it, and that's fine, but it still may be an eyeopener to hear our stories.

Again, I know I sound like I'm lecturing. I just have trouble watching people risk their lives out of curiousity.

Anyhow, welcome to the Site!

I wana try new stuff to so let me know hos it goes if u acctually get round to doing it.Amd btw do i know u????
    Originally posted by electric-e:
    hey every one im new hwew but i feel like i know u all from reading all of ur messages.

i woz just wonderin about 2 things i woz at a party/rave kinda thing bout a week ago and a girl i know asked if i wanted 2 try base one wkend with her.
    I said id neva done it b4 but id probably give it a go.
    i woz just wondrin what kinda trip u get with it compared to e? cuz i luv e n pills n weed n shit but this seems sorta bigger some how.
    I know i wouldnt get addicted cuz with smoking booze n the above drugs i can eather take it or leave it.what does n e body think ????????

number 2

i woz also thing bout tryn acid just 2 c what its like as a bit of a fun thing.
    whats acid like??????????

thanks peps

thanks Burnout-girl for the advice i think ill give base a miss then. sounds like you had a real bad time with it and i dont wanna b getting myself in 2 that kinda debt.
    but im still none the wizer 2 acid any body got n e experiences they can share with me coz i really wanna try something new.also anybody suggest n e thin other than e n weed cuz i just want to experiment really.
    and Burnout girl thanks again.
    Glad I could help. This is the kind of thing that I love about the Site. You can come here and ask a question you couldn't ask anyone close to you.For the most part, you will get great responses. You'll get advice, you'll hear opposing opinions, you'll get info you need and even some facts that are really important you never thought about. We don't all agree, and that is fine. Best of all, I think that this is one of the rare places where people won't judge you.

Can't help you with acid...never done it. But I'm sure others can tell you more.

You have said that you want to experiment more with drugs, and although I don't like the idea, I'm not going to try to stop you if you want to do it. I have a couple suggestions though. There are some drugs you can't experiment with very easily: coke or heroin. The risk of addiction after one use is higher than other drugs, so I don't think it's worth the potential consequences. I have had bad addictions to both and regret trying them at all. The other thing I would highly reccomend for safety: if you try something for the first time, do it with someone who has experience with it, and never use a new drug alone in case anything goes wrong.

Welcome to the Site! If you do experiment, let us know how it went.
    Hi welcome to thesite!
    Im with burnout on this one. Id also say lay off acid too. Ive done it a few times and while some of the times it was good the one bad trip I had overshadowed all the good ones. It was awafull and I wouldnt wish it on anyone. I no people who have taken acid and never been the same. It can seriously mess with your head and I just wouldn advise u to take it.
    All in all if u can have fun without taking drugs dont bother. Thats my oppinion anyway!
    Hi there well i'd just like to say that i've now tryed base and it wasnt for me at all! i prefer pills (E) i really didnt like the feeling. It was to clear and cold and i was really restless and had to be doing something all the time.
    i really prefer being quiet ,warm and cmfy. Lolly thanks for wlcming me 2 the site and burnout i really appriciate what ur saying bout this bing a great place to be open with each other. As being able to get other peoples un judgemental views is such a help as no one is preasuring u in to taking something new just because they want ur money to feed there addiction.
    And i really think that im gonna give acid a miss
    Maybe the base you have tried is base as in the pure form of Speed. Base is what we used to call unstamped speed. Sounds like the symptoms u had ie restlessness are typical of phet.