Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I want to try new drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been doing drugs for just over three months and i sort of want to try something new.
I do pills most weekends and smoke weed all the time.But its getting kind of samey.Can anybody suggest ways that i can come up quicker on pills(i just swallow them at the moment) preferalbly a way that means you need less.I usually do about three/four if im up all night but its getting quite expensive.

I heard stopping for a few weeks would make the next trip more intense.Is that true?

BTW if you are just swallowing pills try taking it with a fizzy drink because that helps you come up quicker and i promise it works.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have just read your other topic and to be honest if shit like that is happening to you then you aint in the state to start trying anything new.
    I dont mean to sound stressy but if pills does that to you and you have only been doing them for three months then you should get out while you still can dont jump in at the deep end.
    Most drugs are addictive and you are lucky that you're into one that isnt (you might think you are addicted to pills but you arent you just think you are).
    Also im sure you aint made of money (i could be wrong!) then you shouldnt start any more expensive drug habbits.
    Originally posted by hippychick2_2002:
    I have been doing drugs for just over three months and i sort of want to try something new.
    I do pills most weekends and smoke weed all the time.But its getting kind of samey.Can anybody suggest ways that i can come up quicker on pills(i just swallow them at the moment) preferalbly a way that means you need less.I usually do about three/four if im up all night but its getting quite expensive.

I heard stopping for a few weeks would make the next trip more intense.Is that true?

BTW if you are just swallowing pills try taking it with a fizzy drink because that helps you come up quicker and i promise it works.

my advice to come up quicker is to either chew the pill or snort it. On the down side the pill tastes rank when you chew it. The same is true if you snort a pill because you can taste it running down the back of your throat. I tend to come up a lot quicker when I try these two ways.
    I you want to try new drugs and come up quicker then I suggest coke. You come up instantly after you have done a line. On the downside it costs loads of money and unlike pills you can become eddicted after a while. So I wouldn't advise doing it often.

try bombing it, wrappping it up in a rizla and swallowing. The paper bursts as soon as it hits the tummy.

and yes, stop taking for a while so ur tolerance drops, allowing u to get high on only a few pills.