Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bosom? how do u like it

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    My boyfriend likes my boobs...whenever he sees them he goes "mmmmmmmm....". He's a horny bastard, though, and gets turned on by me just lying there naked, not doing anything :p.

I think most guys would get turned on with a girl lying naked in front of them :p

Boobs...hmmm, I don't really know what I like doing with them tbh, like others have said, it depends on the mood you are in. I *hate* my nipples being bitten, sometimes its nice but sometimes, its just god damn hurts. Kissing and licking is good though. Hard groping isn't nice, its just another thing that hurts. PLAY NICE. Oh, and stroking is good :yes:

I find whenever boys actually do see my boobs, they just stare with their gobs open with their eyes popping out of their heads for aggggesss. It annoys me :yeees:
  • Options
    apolloxiii wrote: »
    what do girls like guys doing with their breasts? i hear some like it when guys do stuff some dont, some say it depends on if the guy knows wat to do. so what is it that girls like?

P.S - Do you actually use the word bosom in real life??:p
  • Options
    Don't favor one over the other. Why is it that guys do that anyway? Spread the love around!
  • Options
    I find whenever boys actually do see my boobs, they just stare with their gobs open with their eyes popping out of their heads for aggggesss. It annoys me :yeees:

"WOOOW!! Today is my lucky day."

:razz:
  • Options
    Don't favor one over the other. Why is it that guys do that anyway? Spread the love around!

I HATE THAT. I always wondered if it was just me that happened to, but apparently not.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    "WOOOW!! Today is my lucky day."

:razz:

Its really not funny :p. Its ok when they first see them but further along down the line, you'd think that they'd get bored with them or something but they don't!

Boys are obsessed with boobs I tell you, OBSESSED!
  • Options
    Its really not funny :p. Its ok when they first see them but further along down the line, you'd think that they'd get bored with them or something but they don't!

:lol::lol: Awww...I think it's sweet!! :D
  • Options

well, you can't buy them with money :razz:

well, ok, you can...

actually you can in more than one sense,..

...let's not go that far.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    well, you can't buy them with money :razz:

well, ok, you can...

actually you can in more than one sense,..

...let's not go that far.

Ha ha!! Quick Strubble...buy your own!!! :p
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    Ha ha!! Quick Strubble...buy your own!!! :p

my body rejected them :( now they swim in a jar of formaldehyde on my shelf, boo. :(
  • Options
    love it. my relationship thrives on my tits being sucked, licked, bitten, groped, twisted.
    can't get enough of it lol.
    its nice when you know he is enjoying it. but depends on the individual person doesnt it, like most things!!
  • Options
    areyoumad wrote: »
    love it. my relationship thrives on my tits being sucked, licked, bitten, groped, twisted.
    can't get enough of it lol.
    its nice when you know he is enjoying it. but depends on the individual person doesnt it, like most things!!

you just made me all hot and bothered.
  • Options
    for my girlfriend she love when I play with them (or atleast she pretends haha!). I have to go about it the right way before it REALLY turns her on though. I have to play around the nipple to build aticipation and then when I can tell she wants me to play with the nippled so bad she will burst I do it!

Also, I have found that she enjoys a good bit of me sucking on them and licking them. She really enjoys it when I lick on them while i push my tounge against them very hard.

Sadly she has been my only sexual partner so I have no idea what other girls like! I might get slapped if i try that with someone else!