Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

McDonalds Breakfasts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've only ever eaten those breakfast Sausage and Egg Mcthingy's on a come down from E so I'm used to them tasting like shit. But today I decided to try one sober because they actually look quite nice...

Fuck that, these things are fucking vile. I thought I was gonna throw up at the bus stop this morning. I think I'll stick to going in later and getting the chicken nuggets or chicken premiere's and fries.

What do you guys think about McDonalds breakfasts?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When my eating habits were awful, I used to really like them. Now, if I'm on my way to work and someone's eating something from those chains, I feel really quite queasy.
    ive only ever had it once and it was bloody horrible never again
    I'm not a fan of breakfast at McDonald's, but I'm not a breakfasty person :D

I hate the hash browns, they taste really fishy to me. And having seen how long the eggs spend sitting around, I'm not keen on the eggs.

Having said that, I do like the pancakes and syrup, and the tropicana (without bits) even though it costs a fortune for the smallest thimble of the stuff.

:thumb:
    Lush but incrediably bad for you ... Hash browns are niiiiice.

I remember going into burger king on my first ever come down and i thought i was gonna yak alover my friends food. they told me to eat but i couldnt face it its like chewing cardboard.
    xsazx - you should come to my McD's, all our breakfast is made to order :yeees:. Makes everything so slow in the morning.

I don't like breakfast much, unless it's fresh (which is rare, tbh, unless it's really busy). It makes my stomach feel really dodgy. And because we have a "points system" I only get to have 2 S&E muffins and a bottle of OJ for the whole of my 9-hour shift if they decide to give me breakfast break :(.

Give me a premiere any day, much better than breakfast :yum:.
    mcdonalds breakfasts are the tits - big breakfast with an extra hash brown and oj.....lush
    Lush but incrediably bad for you ... Hash browns are niiiiice.

I remember going into burger king on my first ever come down and i thought i was gonna yak alover my friends food. they told me to eat but i couldnt face it its like chewing cardboard.

Lol I know, we usually sit in McDonalds for about 2 hours because that's how long it takes us to eat the fucking thing.

The worst was when we attempted to eat a pack of Ginger nut biscuits whilst we were still buzzing from the pills....oh my god....it was just a mouthful of mush that wouldn't go ANYWHERE. It had to spat out, fucking nasty.
    Franki wrote: »
    Give me a premiere any day, much better than breakfast :yum:.

Big up the premiere's!
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Big up the premiere's!
    Ohhhhhhhhhh yes.

With cheese, though. Always with cheese. I never thought to try it, but someone was making me one one day and asked if I wanted cheese in it, and I was intrigued :D.
    Subway breakfasts are the way to go, bap thing with, sausage or bacon or ham with egg + plus salad and a coffe/tea/soda = £1.50:thumb: :thumb:
    Franki wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhhhhh yes.

With cheese, though. Always with cheese. I never thought to try it, but someone was making me one one day and asked if I wanted cheese in it, and I was intrigued :D.

Lol I can't say I've ever tried them with cheese, I may have to investigate.
    xsazx wrote: »
    yup should do, was in sommerset restruant with had 2 members of staff there. We asked for the egg and bacon rolls - no rolls, asked for the pancakes and syrup, that was fine apparently - 5min later they return, no syrup. Asked for a happy meal and they werent gonna give it to us so ended up with a cold slice of toast, cold hot choc and hash browns you could literally squeeze the grease out of onto a tissue.

Not to mention the abuse we got off one of the managers when asking for a customer survey form (they only give them out selectively apparently) when none of the tables were clear from the day before, floor had coke spilling everywhere and fag butts on the tables, was only 1 other family in there yet we had to move the rubbish off the tables to sit down!! One was not impressed :no: rant over =]
    The hot chocolate should never have been cold...their machine was probably broken.

That does sound awful though. How could they have no rolls?! Useless. Although it won't have been their fault. And depending on the time you went in, it would have taken them far too long to give you a Happy Meal. Although, our customer survey things are in the restaurant. We don't get many written out, though.

You should come to my McD's, we have good service :yes:.

pill 'ed - seriously, try it with cheese, it is the nuts :yes:.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    If i ever have a Maccy breakfast it always has to be a Mcbacon roll :yum: I always buy 2 meals so i get 2 rolls and 2 hash browns a Tropicana and a tea, can't get better than that if you want something quick.

The rest of their stuff on the menu tastes rubbery so i steer clear
    Never eat them unless I'm on my way to court at stupid o'clock and didn't have time to grab something before leaving.

However, I do make egg and bacon muffins sometimes at home. Homemade is much better.
    I really like them for something different from time to time. They're much better than the rest of the crap they serve at MacDonalds. The hash browns are the best bit though, but only with added salt. I did have a double sausage and egg mcmuffin the other day which was far less greasy than normal and was better for it.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    No i don't like them...I do like Mc Donalds now and again, but they're breakfasts just aint tasty, and 'I'm not loving it'
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    What do you guys think about McDonalds breakfasts?

crap. same as the rest of the food that they serve. :sour:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I used to rely on them on Saturday Mornings but not any more
    Haven't eaten there in years (literally), I don't ever remember the food being nice...

I mean it's McDonalds, what the hell do you expect?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Double Sausage Muffin :yum:

I like McDonalds, I know it aint five star food to be eaten every day, but I think it tastes good.
    Weekender Offender 
    double sausage and egg mcmuffin with extra hash browns and a large chocolate milkshake. yum. so nice. I'm never at mcDonalds in the mornings though, which is lucky considereing I'd be a right porker if I were.
    Namaste wrote: »
    Haven't eaten there in years (literally), I don't ever remember the food being nice...

I mean it's McDonalds, what the hell do you expect?

Same here.
    Do they still do the pancakes and syrup in other places? London hasn't had that for years!
    Burger king hams croissants kick the ass of any mcdonalds breakfast :yes:

Still not sure what the sauce is they [mcdonalds] put on the bagle though... not cool. I'm pretty sure its honey mustard :p
    burger king is rank. the nearest one to me has just shut down- good!
    Blasphamy! :p
    I had a sausage and egg mcmuffin thing and it was vile! the sausage was dripping with grease and it was sooo salty i had to go buy another drink!!
    yuckkyyyy
    go_away wrote: »
    When my eating habits were awful, I used to really like them. Now, if I'm on my way to work and someone's eating something from those chains, I feel really quite queasy.
    :yes:
    The breakfast's are not that nice in general but I do like the pancakes and sausage.
    MacDonald's breakfast are about the only thing i really like in there.

Double sausage and egg muffin/big breakfast, extra hash brown and OJ :)