Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

For people who used to be against drugs....(but all welcome!)

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote: »
    when you see people you know, who definitely don't have problems, having such a good time on drugs, it can really change your perspective.

Yeah..but what do you class as a good time? I mean....I haven't seen much, but I've seen an ex and his mates on mushrooms....they were laughing at things that weren't there and stuff...have you seen things like that and thought "that looks like a laugh...I'll give that a go?"

Or people just said it was really good, so you tried it?
    GOD I love drugs. I love the pills and speed for raves, and I love K and weed for just sitting about getting absolutely fuuuuuucked.

PRIME example of this fun of sitting around getting fucked is here -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiYyk9uyMoQ&mode=related&search=

Anyone who's taken K will clutch their belly and laugh.

Watch it all the way through.
    1983 wrote: »
    GOD I love drugs. I love the pills and speed for raves, and I love K and weed for just sitting about getting absolutely fuuuuuucked.

i've seen that b4, tbh that puts me off wanting to try Ket! Lol.
    deceelpool wrote: »
    i've seen that b4, tbh that puts me off wanting to try Ket! Lol.

Haha, there's a video of my mate I've just found. He's on K and he is hooooowling in pain and then says he's not enjoying it. But 15 minutes later he was fine. I've never had a bad trip on K, I couldn't remember anything I did the first time I tried it. Apparently I phoned up two hospitals?? Then I got into a fight with my mate on the phone as well, ahhh it was hilarious.

Once every so often, not on a regular pattern like some of my mates. I can't be doing with melting my brain as often as them.

See - that doesn't appeal to me at all!! He just looks a bit confused...it's not like he looks like he's having an amazing time or anything!!!

Hmmm...guess I'll never understand....:chin:
    HanHan wrote: »
    See - that doesn't appeal to me at all!! He just looks a bit confused...it's not like he looks like he's having an amazing time or anything!!!

Well, that's true because you haven't really tried it. And that's totally your prerogative, I'm not saying anything against it or inviting you to get into that scene. I know to someone who's never tried it that looks unnerving and probably a little frightening he'd let himself get in that state. After all, it is a horse tranquilizer.

Buuuuuuuuuuut, that aside - I have tried it because other drugs were getting boring. I like to do it if I just want an extremely trippy experience, I always have the best time on K. I would never ever do it, or recommend anyone to do it anywhere else than someone's house that you know.

I used to think like you.

I smoked weed through sec school really only because my mates did etc.

Then last year i literally out of the blue wanted to try coke, researched it bought it, did it loved it.

And i recently have started with E ...... and that is a different story all together.

Depends what you like doing, for me I've always been a bit of a club fiend and so the effects of coke and E, IMO go hand in hand with a fucking brilliant night.
    I'm not saying anything against it or inviting you to get into that scene. I know to someone who's never tried it that looks unnerving and probably a little frightening he'd let himself get into that state.

Oh no - I know you weren't! I'm just kind of trying to understand...it just sort of interests me in the way of finding out why people do it...and why I don't have any desire to (have no idea why I don't, just don't!)

But yes, to me, looks v unnerving!! :nervous:
    Different drugs taken in different quantities in different environments do different things to you. Some many variables to be taken into account.
    Oh no - I know you weren't! I'm just kind of trying to understand...it just sort of interests me in the way of finding out why people do it...and why I don't have any desire to (have no idea why I don't, just don't!)

But yes, to me, looks v unnerving!! :nervous:

I did it originally because I'd heard people say only good things about it, and wanted to at least try it for the 'danger' aspect as I'd always been so clean living and the like.

I got into it all properly at Reading last year. I saw so many folk stoat around having a blast, and it was the norm to at least try something there so I thought why the chuff not?

I did, and I got into more and more since I started to go to the scenes in Glasgow where it's pretty reputable, I met new friends I could indulge in that kind of thing with and it's been a fucking amazing ride.

Sometimes expensive, draining and annoying; my tolerance has gone up due to the frequency I take pills - like pill'ed said, the more you take pills the shorter the buzz lasts so you need more to sustain it, know? :impissed:

But I'm quite comfortable now just going out and getting drunk from time to time - I surprisingly have enough energy to dance just as long as I would on anything else. Quite weird, really.
    I did it originally because I'd heard people say only good things about it, and wanted to at least try it for the 'danger' aspect as I'd always been so clean living and the like.

Hmm...I can understand that! :yes:
    To be honest, I've just always found being sober so boring. So I'm always looking for new ways to intoxicate myself.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    To be honest, I've just always found being sober so boring. So I'm always looking for new ways to intoxicate myself.

:lol:
    Oooh good thread !!
    Up until year ten i was SOOOOOO Anti-Drugs ... I had had it pumped into me from a small age that 'drugs were bag' etc. and I hated them and wanted nothing to do with them and all my friends were the same ...

.. Alas, along came my 16th birthday when i stumbled it to school completely hammered fell out with my stuck up friends/ finished with my stoner boyfriend and started hanging around with a new lot but even though the new lot were into charlie they never pressured me ... And then last summer i tried pills for the first time and the rest is history !