Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ginger

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Find out what type of ginge you are girls.
    briggi wrote: »
    Do you mean Julianne Moore who was in Hannibal? As I don't think Jodie Foster is ginger :confused: She is my fave of the ones IWS mentioned, she has that gorgeous porcelain skin and looks about 30 despite being well over 40, definitely genetics but probably also a LOT to do with the fact that she'll have stayed out of the sun due to her complexion.

Maureen O'Hara is the most beautiful redhead I can think of :heart:

I'm a total sucker for ginger men, my first love was a total carrot top bless 'im and used to blush like crazy in the way that a lot of ginger people do. Adorable though not particularly "sexy", I must say...
    fuck knows now im confused hehe
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Violette wrote: »
    i dearly hope my friend claire doesn't see ive put this pic up of her, hehe, but i would like to use her as an example. she has absolutely amazing hair, a coppery auburn, and it has natural darker and lighter bits in. she has quite a few freckles as you can see, they cover her whole face, but i think this doesn't detract from anything, i personally think it makes her look really unusual. and her eye colour is amazing. dunno, just think she is a good example of a pretty ginge.

haha. and i dont think its a turn off at all, my boyfriend has light auburn hair and its lush. ive always had a thing for ginges actually.

she is very pretty! :)
    I've only known 1 girl with red hair that has freckles all over her face. I have a few on my nose, but you can't tell.
    Violette wrote: »
    i dearly hope my friend claire doesn't see ive put this pic up of her, hehe, but i would like to use her as an example. she has absolutely amazing hair, a coppery auburn, and it has natural darker and lighter bits in. she has quite a few freckles as you can see, they cover her whole face, but i think this doesn't detract from anything, i personally think it makes her look really unusual. and her eye colour is amazing. dunno, just think she is a good example of a pretty ginge.

haha. and i dont think its a turn off at all, my boyfriend has light auburn hair and its lush. ive always had a thing for ginges actually.

Your friend is well hot ... :)

But this was the guy in question ..

1175630400000-596490-FOffImGinger.jpg

http://library.digiguide.com/lib/uk-tv-highlight/F***+Off+I'm+Ginger-212
    Completely irrelevant, but ginger boys seem to love me.
    My gfs ginger, an although ive never liked anyone with ginger hair before i think its hot on her, not on other like most things. its all about preference i guess.
    Dear Wendy wrote: »
    Completely irrelevant, but ginger boys seem to love me.

Doesn't everyone Tal, DOESN'T EVERYONE?
    Depends really, ginger, with loads of freckles are a no no. Lets put it that way.
    LondonGuy wrote: »
    Your friend is well hot ... :)

But this was the guy in question ..

1175630400000-596490-FOffImGinger.jpg

http://library.digiguide.com/lib/uk-tv-highlight/F***+Off+I'm+Ginger-212

Thing is he'd be a complete minger even without ginger hair.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Doesn't everyone Tal, DOESN'T EVERYONE?

Touché!

Welcome back from the dead. How's life anyways in Kieran world?
    Lacy wrote: »
    Thing is he'd be a complete minger even without ginger hair.

awwh i quite like him..cant believe hes on cbbc! aha

(big cook little cook...- he's the midget)
    i use to say id never go out with a ginger person but know im seein a lad with ginger hair and i love him to bits
    I suppose its cus people with ginger hair are looked at as bein uncool or summert which is totally not true :D so when i was younger i didnt wanna be with a ginger haired person cus of that reason pretty shallow i know but i have changed now :D
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    fuck knows now im confused hehe

You mean her ??

hannibal.jpg

My vote would go for this redhead though ...

http://venus.provocateuse.com/show/alicia_witt
    Hottie:

lizgorman.jpg
    I absolutely adore gingers :)

And you don't get ginger pubes, apparently. I've heard they're either blonde, or brown, but not ginger. I don't know why. And I don't know if its true or not, but (:
    I absolutely adore gingers :)

And you don't get ginger pubes, apparently. I've heard they're either blonde, or brown, but not ginger. I don't know why. And I don't know if its true or not, but (:
    It's a lie.

I just thought of another hottie for you peeps ... Isla Fisher. She's so hot that even I fancied her ... and I'm straight.
    You mean her ??
    No I did mean the other one, for some reason I thought she had ginger hair!
    Rachael wrote: »
    awwh i quite like him..cant believe hes on cbbc! aha

(big cook little cook...- he's the midget)
    :heart: big cook little cook.

Be careful now, because it's HOT HOT HOT! hehe.
    According to that quiz I should be a Firey red-head.

(I'm dark blonde btw)

I'm not one for reds personally.

I LOVE full on dark hair *drool* Jet black is such a turn on
    I am a man with ginger/red/strawberry blonde *Whatever it is called*, but people tend to forget because in some lights it is mouse and others it is brown. However, naturally it is ginger/red/strawberry blonde because it is in my family, but their hair doesn't change colour; anyway thought I would mention this phenomenon and wondered if this happens to anyone else?

As for the pubes thing, mine are the same colour as my arms and legs "Blonde". Is this also a common thing amongst ginger/red/strawberry blonde people?

In school I wasn't bullied for my hair colour, but I know of others who were and they were pretty much standing next to me :chin:
    Hey Masher88, welcome to TheSite :wave:

It's always good to check the date on a thread before you reply, this one is from 2007 so I'm going to close it now which means no one else can reply. Rather than post in old threads, feel free to start a new one with what you have just posted if you'd like to get some replies :)

You can see all the most recent threads by clicking on 'New Posts' at the top of the page :thumb:
This discussion has been closed.