Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

whats the most messed trip that youv'e had

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know ma cousin was tellin me that one of her trips wich was when she was tooting gas (i can't realy remeber what she said she was doing)

she ws like just sitting there and this yellowsmily (:) like that one) came up to her and she had a proper warm luved up feeling and as it got closer and closer it just turned naty all of a sudden and loads of red and black spikes came out of it and it had proper sharp teeth and if she was so scared she pissed herself :lol: and then she woke up and if he didnt piss herself............DEAD!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    and then she woke up and if he didnt piss herself............DEAD!!!!!!

Lol don't get this part?

I suppose mine was when my mate turned into an elf, hair started growing on his face and his ears shoot out like rabbits, I looked up and I thought I was in a forrest, chemical equations on the walls, thought I was some sort of animal with a long tail, monks rowing down rivers, pyraminds, all sorts of shit. And this was only on yokes and a smoking a load of blow. Genuinely thought I was gonna die. :shocking:
  • Options
    i was on some big boat and i talked to many of my friends. Then i went into a corridor where all the walls were mirros, so it seemed like it all went on for ever with many different relfections, but it was dark but u cud still see the reflections.

Then i started to come around and kept asking where everyone had gone but it had just been me and my mate in the room the whole time and only like 20 minutes had passed seemed like hours.

Thats ketamine for ya!
  • Options
    well me and ma mate ae to be hetting £20 of weed to share and im wondering do u hilusinate on the stuff i ope u do i kno that u get proper chilled and how long do the effect last?
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Lol don't get this part?

I suppose mine was when my mate turned into an elf, hair started growing on his face and his ears shoot out like rabbits, I looked up and I thought I was in a forrest, chemical equations on the walls, thought I was some sort of animal with a long tail, monks rowing down rivers, pyraminds, all sorts of shit. And this was only on yokes and a smoking a load of blow. Genuinely thought I was gonna die. :shocking:

Remember that.:crazyeyes

Not totally sure but the most freaked out/fucked up i'd been was taking mushrooms at a festival in mid afternoon and drinking and smoking weed all morning right till i took them, just felt trapped somehow to put it..couldnt get in the right mind frame at all, too many people outside the tent when i was walking around and too clastrophic inside the tent,freaking it..at one point i was standing outside the first aid tent considering going in and asking them for vitamin c tablets and telling them what i had taken, but i was too paranoid and in a state to even seriously going in and doing it, eventually it died down after i hid in a portaloo cublic for a good 45 minutes and then i took an e and it was all good after that. :D

Have never taken mushies since and have no desire to do so, maybe later in life but def not at this point, acid mind you a different story.
  • Options
    while on ketamine once i thought i was on a baggage conveyor belt in an airport.
  • Options
    well me and ma mate ae to be hetting £20 of weed to share and im wondering do u hilusinate on the stuff i ope u do i kno that u get proper chilled and how long do the effect last?

Cannabis is classified as a mild Hullucinogenic but I've never tripped on the stuff on it's own and I doubt many have.
  • Options
    Worst trip I ever had was when everyone decided to bugger off and leave me in my flat when I was coming up and the bastards never came back! I started flicking over the tv and Casualty was on so I sort of got sucked into it. I don't know how long I'd been watching it but suddenly it seemed like it had been on for EVER, and it was going to be on for ever more. I was stuck in my own little hell where for the rest of eternity there was going to be me, alone in my flat, watching Casualty. I started pacing around like a caged animal, feeling seriously on the edge.

Then I remembered I could leave the flat if I wanted to so I went for a walk and that was much better. :D
  • Options
  • Options
    Just goes to show the power of the human brain doesn't it?
  • Options
    It was pretty strange on mushrooms when I looked in the mirror and my face turned all scaly like a snake, but I'd say that the most messed up trip that I've ever had was when I was on a very high amount of pills and I thougt lights in the dark were armed police, because it was so realistic and got me so paranoid, espescially as I was so mashed that I kept forgetting where I was and what I was doing. lol Fun night though.
  • Options
    Took mushrooms for the first time and as I lay in bed the shade on my light resembled a coolies hat and the curtain behind became the shoulders of a very frightening Japanese warrier! haven't had them since!