Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

"The Weekend Has Landed...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    100%

:yes:

:lol:
    I'm working today! How pants. But hoping my boss will let me go early :)

Out tonight (probably bars), tomorrow (bring your own curry and club) and Sunday (school disco party at club).

I'm also going for training at the local radio station, and going to the fun fair.

I can eat chocolate on Sunday so will probably be SCOFFING MY FACE to make up for 40 days without. :)
    I am just finishing of making some easter pressies today then deliverng then later. Then goiing to my mates for the night for a chinese, booze up and dvds :D Tomorrow am taking some kids up to the easter egg hunt at the castle i think. Family meal sunday day and then babysiting sunday night I think. Just got tomorrow night to fill
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Going to my dad's for the weekend (and maybe more). We're going to bake lamb, I think, out in the sunny day. :thumb:
    And my baby brother has begun to crawl and has 4 teeth. :heart: I hope the sister begins to crawl while I'm there!
    I'm out on Sunday night. I don't think I'm doing anything at all any other time. I wanted to have a day out on Monday but my dad wants to do stuff around the house and I doubt my brother will take me out.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    How you feelign party party people. There's no shame in admitting I'm pissed again. Who eles e is making the most of it?
    Weekender Offender 
    I was still hungover from last night, so I was the designated driver tonight. Watched a band in the pub, went to one club and got a bit bored and drove home. But some twat jumped on my car bonnet right in front of me. I shouted "get the fuck off my car", and he shit himself a bit because he didn't realise I was right behind him, but then started mouthing off like a twat. I would've punched him but there were 5 of them and one of me. I seriously considered running the fucker over on the way out of the car park, but I reckon the police might've noticed (naturally they weren't there when he did it - there was no damage, but I still think jump on my car, then I'll get you arrested and ruin your night at the very least - I'm quite vindictive like that).

I did find it quite funny though, because I'm quite a small guy, and he kept mouthing off at me while he was walking away, but as soon as I started to approach him, he started running off. Honestly though, I seriously don't recommend being behind the wheel when someone has just pissed you off, and is stood exactly the distance you'd need to get a decent run up.
    Fuck sake, my silly little neighbour and her mate thought they'd just randomely walk into my house for a bit of craic, spent an hour and a half talking shite. Smoked 6 or 7 ciggies listening to them talk bollocks haha! :shocking:
    My entire weekend is being spent doing bloody dissertations. It's shit. I'm going to get my hair done today and then to the supermarket (woo) so that'll be my excitement for the day.
    Had a hell of a day yesterday, started drinking at around 1pm, carried on until about 3ish this morning. As you can imagine, 6pm onwards is pretty much a blur :lol:
    icey wrote: »
    Had a hell of a day yesterday, started drinking at around 1pm, carried on until about 3ish this morning. As you can imagine, 6pm onwards is pretty much a blur :lol:

Pretty much the same story for me. I'm still pissed and am goign to be fucking hanging later. :yuck:
    Weekender Offender 
    Haha im still half cut too :lol:
    Wathing football today, then having a BBQ later, getting lashed, and then headin out on the town.

Tomorrow: probably very little except eating.
    hopefully a few blue bad boys to go with a nice big carryout.. then float for the rest of the night :)
    icey wrote: »

Yeah those texts you sent me last night made absolutely no sense :lol:

I got fucked as you like last night, pints 99p each. Can't be bad :D
    I can't wait to go out and get fucked tomorrow night :lol:
    I'm staying in reading about weather. yay!

I actually can't wait for this weekend to end. I just want this test on weds to be over and done with so I can stop being such a hermit.
    I've been drunk since about half three yesterday afternoon.

I was up in Aberdeen for the football earlier, I had a few voddy red bulls before the game and was a bit spaced out. There was a penalty in the first 30 seconds and it was 3-2 after about 15 minutes, which confused me a lot. Few tins on the bus back down with my supporters club and all is well with love and war.

I feel quite sick at the minute.
    Got back from New York at 6 this morning. Slept today and going out on the razzle tonight :)
    lipsy wrote: »
    Got back from New York at 6 this morning. Slept today and going out on the razzle tonight :)

Lacky feeng! I expect gossip and pics!

I am going to go for a very indulgent bath/shower and defuzz myself and go out tonight and get absolutely trollied! Wahey! Been exactly 6 days since my last muntered state.

All the crew are coming out tonight, and I intend to get embaressingly sozzled since Optimo closes at 4AM! :hyper:
    1983 wrote: »
    Lacky feeng! I expect gossip and pics!

Eugh I feel like shit! I drank loooaads of wine on the plane and didn't sleep a wink. So now I'm really tired and feeling sick. But I'm going out in an hour so better get ready!
    Have a good night ;)
    I got mashed up at Tranz-Mission last night, one of the biggest and definately the best rave of the year!! Fucking quality!
    Still fucked from Friday, don't give a fuck what any one of ya's say!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Last night we went out for a very posh and swanky meal. Twas very nice.

Today we have just been relaxing, eating nice food and chocolate.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Still fucked from Friday, don't give a fuck what any one of ya's say!

Same here, I was pretty much still pissed when I started drinking again during the day on Saturday - sure as fuck am suffering now for it.

Today's been horrible. My 3 flatmates all have/have had their other halves over and they've been going at it like Easter bunnies, with sound effects and everything.

I know for some rather perverted people on here that's like a dream come true but it's a bit shit cause I could be done with catching up on some sleep.
    I've had a crazy weekend. Spandangled from start to finsih. I love this time of year with all the bank holidays. Just a license to get fucked up, twisted and bollocksed.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    I've had a crazy weekend. Spandangled from start to finsih. I love this time of year with all the bank holidays. Just a license to get fucked up, twisted and bollocksed.

Indeed.
    Pub turned into town. Ended up buying a gram of coke and sharing a pill and then goin back to some lads house and they all stripped off for me and i took loads of photos and then i hooked up with one of them. lol very good night :D
    Had a fucking great time last night :D
    Sunday was quite gooooooooood.

I danced lots in Optimo avec my girlie pals. My mate Brian got papped out as they found a pill on him - couldn't get him back in as he was spotted on CCTV with said pill.

Danced loooads again, and then Brian reappeared saying he'd been smoking crack in the back of a car - I think he was a bit muntered then personally, and havering a load of pish.

Came out of Optimo about 4ish, and headed over to The Unit - illegal rave - danced lots, took a pill sweatted like a rapist and got chatting to THE most amazing lad. Stopped in my tracks with him though as he was only 20. He was so yum, though.

Got home about half 7 this morning, and was still nutted. Haha, I tried to sleep for ages as I was still coming up from the pill but was just so tired. Fucking windmills, ha. I kept hving really odd dreams and thinking people were in my room.

That's me until Death Disco, huzzah for Uffie and Feadz! :D