Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

this isnt exactly a problem but...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
how do you get a post from elsewhere into post of the week-sorry if im being stupid
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Every post has a small number on the top right. Your post here has #1, mine should have #2 (unless someone replies before I post this. Right click on it and select "Copy link location" (or something similar), then paste that in the thread.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Every post has a small number on the top right. Your post here has #1, mine should have #2 (unless someone replies before I post this. Right click on it and select "Copy link location" (or something similar), then paste that in the thread.

:yes: Or just click the number on the post. You will be then able to biew the post a s single post. You can then copy the URL of that post.
    thanks
    Yay, I have been wondering this as well but didn't want to ask in case everyone laughed at me! :blush:
    Pink_Angel wrote: »
    Yay, I have been wondering this as well but didn't want to ask in case everyone laughed at me! :blush:

Hahahaha ditto :)
    see im useful-people always laugh at me anyway so might aswell risk it