Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The 90s

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Having read a post further down about the 90s I thought I would remanis(sp?)

back in the day when the raves were huge before fantasia at donington castle, I was about 14 or 15 and we heard of the first illegal rave on the 127 by basildump.
me and my mate andy score a few acids and a couple of pills to take with us. these pills were so big we didnt know weather to swollow them or stick um up our arses.
we set of on andys scrambler as the sun was setting, ariving when it was dark, there was lights and floresent jackets as far as you could see, the music was just begining to pick up pace just as we were both coming up, hours seemed like minutes and the minutes seemed like hours, everyone was dancing, sceaming or blowing whistles. this was the best thing I had expirianced thus far, as the night was getting on we and andy were simmering down outside this big tent,when somthing kick off inside, jumping up I saw someone get hit with a brick and go down.
this person became a pop star, mentioning know names but this was no house of love.
for years later I kept the brick that was used to remember that night by.

Comments

• Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    lovely. why mention no names? "reminisce".

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
    ~ Nietzsche
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nah mate the 90's were about nirvana, smashing pumpkins and rage against the machine. all new music sucks apart from system of a down and rageing speedhorn.