Home Drink & Drugs

Ermm cant think of a title!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Most of you know about my problems since i stopped taking E's.

Well i keep starting to get better then keep having these real full blown flashbacks that knock me for six for days.

Anyway, I was reading some stuff about E's the pther day about how when you fall in love a chemical called serotonin is released in your brain and this happens when you take E's hence the feeling of thinking everything and everyone is just the best thing since sliced bread.

And here comes the good part, I have got involved with a guy the past few days who knows all about my problems, and hes planning on taking me out when im better and all that stuff, anyway since hes been ringing me ive been getting all those tingly feelings like you do when you meet someone you really like, this morning he rung me up and woke me up but i was just real happy to speak to him and Ive cleaned my room out, had a shower got dressed had a proper meal for the first time in ages and actually felt energetic and alive for once.

Maybe because these chemicals are being released in my brain again its making me feel better. Who knows.

<IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif"&gt;

Eyes are the window to ones heart....Tears are the proof that you have one.

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Spirit:
    Most of you know about my problems since i stopped taking E's.

    Well i keep starting to get better then keep having these real full blown flashbacks that knock me for six for days.

    Anyway, I was reading some stuff about E's the pther day about how when you fall in love a chemical called serotonin is released in your brain and this happens when you take E's hence the feeling of thinking everything and everyone is just the best thing since sliced bread.

    And here comes the good part, I have got involved with a guy the past few days who knows all about my problems, and hes planning on taking me out when im better and all that stuff, anyway since hes been ringing me ive been getting all those tingly feelings like you do when you meet someone you really like, this morning he rung me up and woke me up but i was just real happy to speak to him and Ive cleaned my room out, had a shower got dressed had a proper meal for the first time in ages and actually felt energetic and alive for once.

    Maybe because these chemicals are being released in my brain again its making me feel better. Who knows.

    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif"&gt;



    I'm so pleased to hear that you've met someone and your starting to feel better!!!! <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif"&gt;



    Shyness has a strange element of narcissism, a belief that how we look, how we perform, is truly important to other people
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, it's about time you enjoyed yourself for a bit.

    Anyone else noticed how everyone around here seems to be having good luck at the moment?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by JB:
    Yeah, it's about time you enjoyed yourself for a bit.

    Anyone else noticed how everyone around here seems to be having good luck at the moment?

    Maybe there's something in the stars of maybe it's the Christmas Spirit.

    Did you know that the chemicals produced by your brain when you are in love, are present in chocolate & cheese!!!!!

    j9
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cool...well, I wont be needing to eat too much choccie or cheese (YTF would they put it in cheese?) this Xmas. I got someone to love <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif"&gt; YAY!!

    Sorry...I'm happy for a change. It's the highlight of a pretty low year for me.

    Viti kuin muuri.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Same here Turtle, maybe this is a sign that next year holds something a bit better than this one, I just cant wait until i get better so I can get jiggy again! <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;

    Eyes are the window to ones heart....Tears are the proof that you have one.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Giddy the F* up to both of ya!!! <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Glad to hear things r looking up spirit. I no all about serotonin having suffered from depression for a few years. When u r depressed your serotonin levels r below normal and anti depressants pick them up again...just like extacy. Bet u didnt no that e's were first produced to aid psychotherapy as they made people their true self without feeling all the shit that life gives u!
    Anyway, hope that things work out with this new bloke...wish I could find a blokey that wants me and my bubba without getting complete tossers who smack me about and treat me like shit...oh well guess I cant afford to b picky eh?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I didnt know any of that lolly and as for all the other stuff you said about not being able to be picky, yes you have got the right to be picky! I know im not pregnant or in your situation but i have got loads of mates who are in their early twenties who have got children from a previous relationship, and are very happily settled down, I mean look at my mum shes got 3 kids one of which lives with her and the added problem of having HIV but she is getting married in summer so there is proof that you can get someone!!

    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif"&gt;

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Turtle:
    Cool...well, I wont be needing to eat too much choccie or cheese (YTF would they put it in cheese?)

    They don't put it in either Turtle, it's a natural chemical!!

    j9

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Spirit:
    I didnt know any of that lolly and as for all the other stuff you said about not being able to be picky, yes you have got the right to be picky! I know im not pregnant or in your situation but i have got loads of mates who are in their early twenties who have got children from a previous relationship, and are very happily settled down, I mean look at my mum shes got 3 kids one of which lives with her and the added problem of having HIV but she is getting married in summer so there is proof that you can get someone!!

    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif"&gt;



    Yea, thank u spirit. I no a few girls who have kids from another relationship but have found nice blokes too. Im yet to find a nice bloke full stop, so unfortunatly I dont have much faith in having any future happy relationships. But like u say, it can happen...and it does so Ill try to be a little bit more confident!!
    Am really having a few downers lately, so just excuse all these negative posts!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well you are pregnant and your hormones are all over the place, dont worry about it, we all get depressed sometimes, trust me being stuck in this house all day isnt doing me any favours but there you go.

    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif"&gt;
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah u know i get cravings for E all the time. like one moment everything is normal then the next i feel a HUGE rush.. like i am about to come up and then i am like waiting... but nothing happens of course. but theni start thinking about that feeling, i just want to go to the rave and dance and have fun. *sigh*. oh how i miss it. i have some friends that will get me some to hold me over. i think ecstasy was the best thing ever made. but just 2 days ago... i woke up in middle of the night and my throat was closed up and i panicked and went to emergency room.. and they said that i was very very dehydrated. and they put me on a IV and filled me up with 2 bags of fluid! so just warning you guys it can make you dehydrated as shit.
    :0
Sign In or Register to comment.