Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I feel quite silly asking this...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...but my girlfriend has pretty much asked me to take chocolate body paint with me when I go to visit next week. Now, firstly she's very fussy about her chocolate so I thought I'd better find something she likes (a jar of Nutella is cheaper than body paint, as it happens...) but I'm really not sure how to go about using it. I know in theory but should I use a paintbrush or my hands? And doesn't it get really sticky and nasty? I have to admit that I'm not overly keen on the idea but I'm not going to say no just because I'm a bit coy!

Has anyone used food during sex? Does it work ok? I'm just glad it's not me doing the laundry the next day, tbh....

Comments

• Options
    I think if i asked my fella to do that and he brought a paintbrush with him id just laugh at him. Hands are the way forward, would feel much better being rubbed in with them than a rough old paintbrush :p

As for me, i haven't experimented with food, unless an ice cube counts.
  • Options
    Hands are better. What is also fun are those little coloured tubes of flavoured icing, fun to draw pattens n write stuff with, even funner to lick off again :p
  • Options
    Well, yes, that's what I thought but the stuff I found in shops seemed to have brushes and I thought I'd just ask!

And I would buy a new one. I'm broke, but not that cheap!
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Hands are better. What is also fun are those little coloured tubes of flavoured icing, fun to draw pattens n write stuff with, even funner to lick off again :p

:lol: I think you're the little minx!
  • Options
    Hmm. I dont think you have to go mad with it. Seems better to just doodle patterns on their belly while they're lying on their back and then lick it off. I wouldnt completely cover them cuz then it'll get sickly and messy. Haha being sensible is so not sexy :p
  • Options
    I'm not that keen on sweet stuff like chocolate.

Now that Branston's have started doing squeezy pickle, I'm a happy man :thumb: Bet that was really helpful :D
  • Options

Now that Branston's have started doing squeezy pickle, I'm a happy man :thumb: Bet that was really helpful :D

You lick Branston pickle off people?
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    Haha being sensible is so not sexy :p
    I know. Sadly, I'm much better at sensible than sexy...
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    I know. Sadly, I'm much better at sensible than sexy...

Same here but I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't think so! I think you can get posh indulgent type choco spreads in supermarkets..or you can just melt your own from your favourite bar but errr make sure it isn't so hot it scalds :nervous:
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    Same here but I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't think so! I think you can get posh indulgent type choco spreads in supermarkets..or you can just melt your own from your favourite bar but errr make sure it isn't so hot it scalds :nervous:
    You've tapped into precisely why I'm not melting my own!

Nutella will do, tbh, you can get better chocolate in Luxembourg but I'd probably chicken out if I don't arrive with it. I've no idea how the fuck I'm going to initiate it without feeling like a total moron...
  • Options
    You've tapped into precisely why I'm not melting my own!

Nutella will do, tbh, you can get better chocolate in Luxembourg but I'd probably chicken out if I don't arrive with it. I've no idea how the fuck I'm going to initiate it without feeling like a total moron...

Are you eating dinner at hers? Say you'll "bring dessert" (cheesy, I know!), but make sure you DO bring some!! Something you can drizzle chocolate sauce over...then get her to lick your finger after drizzling chocolate over the dessert, and take it from there...:naughty:
  • Options
    Ice cream topping type ones?
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    Are you eating dinner at hers? Say you'll "bring dessert" (cheesy, I know!), but make sure you DO bring some!! Something you can drizzle chocolate sauce over...then get her to lick your finger after drizzling chocolate over the dessert, and take it from there...:naughty:
    OK, good idea. Although I'm staying with her, I did promise to cook one night... Ta for that.
  • Options
    If your gf had good boobs then go for cadburys buttonnews on her nipples - it is fucking brilliatn.
  • Options

Probably not but it made me laugh :thumb: Mind i'd rather have booze or ice cubes than the pickle. :chin: Spot the alcofrolic huh
  • Options
    Tubes of strawberry syrup (38p from tesco for putting on top of ice cream) is the best

Actually, tesco did chocolate body paint for valentines day, I got a tube it was lush. It came with a little brush but I just used the tube to squeeze it on and kept the brush to use as a pastry brush in the kitchen :lol:
  • Options
    choc body paint is crap, you end up covered in bits of fluff and stuff
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    choc body paint is crap, you end up covered in bits of fluff and stuff
    I figured as much.... I'm more worried about sleeping in the mess afterwards... Oh well. I hope she has spare bedding clean...
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    We used it once, and I spent more time eating it out of the tube tbh. It was a good laugh, but I couldnt be sexy whilst using it, mainly coz my chops were around the end of the tube rather than something else! ;)
  • Options
    Hope to not be crossing the line here but you could always put the chocolate inside her and then ....
  • Options
    I figured as much.... I'm more worried about sleeping in the mess afterwards... Oh well. I hope she has spare bedding clean...
    it's why they give it away free at Ann Summers' parties :yes:
  • Options
    Melted chocolate (not HOT, just warm, do it in the microwave, much easier *nods*) and marshmallows (to use as a brushtypething). The warmness of the chocolate makes it feel really nice when it's being painted on you. And you get to eat the marshmallows too ;d.

Erm, yeh.
  • Options
    No sticky foods for me, it's just too messy! Just to let you know you're not the only with reservations!
  • Options
    Just take a nice shower together afterwards to get off any remaining choc?
  • Options
    Ive done it with Jelly, minimal mess.

Although it does tend to wobble of your body when you start laughing
  • Options

I have to admit using a little squeezy pack of salad cream once... was in halls when they were around a lot... its not good. It may be yummy on the occasional cracker but not for the rest!
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    No sticky foods for me, it's just too messy! Just to let you know you're not the only with reservations!

*raises hand* choc spread is best off a spoon from the jar for me. I could make it a part of sex by it being like a 'prize' in return for services or something, but spread on my body- er, no.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    Hope to not be crossing the line here but you could always put the chocolate inside her and then ....

it's not like, a nasty idea, but using anything with sugar in it on a ting ting can feed bacteria and shit adn give you probs with yeast infections. (unless they just told us that at schol to put us off more adventurous play than missionary.