Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

support needed

Can u please sign the following petition. Its for the human right to do what we please with our bodies i.e. the right which makes it legal to take drugs (only illegal to possess and supply). If this EU act goes forth it could mean jail if u test possitive for drugs while now it only goes on ur record for employment etc.
http://www.ukcia.org/cgi-bin/denounce.pl

Thanx in advance

[This message has been edited by dirty_harry (edited 25-11-2000).]
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think ALL drugs should be legalised. Maybe just have it in controlled areas or something.

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up
    it doesn't say all drugs legal. It is legal to take drugs because the police cant send u to jail if u test positive because u didn't A) posses the drug nessarcerily B) supply any drugs. so there is no charge for testing positive because there is no crime catagory. If this goes ahead when u test possitive (a lot of employers take urine samples) u will be punished as a drug posseser (jail).

The human rights act says we have the right to do what we want with our bodies and that is another reason why you cant be jailed for testing positive.

next time u get employed by a big company and get a test u might go to jail if it goes ahead.

please support the cause against this breach of human rights.

Thanx

[This message has been fucked by dirty_harry (edited 13-05-1911 B.C)]

Originally posted by dirty_harry:

Understood! I'm in!!!

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up
    Can u please sign the following petition. Its for the human right to do what we please with our bodies i.e. the right which makes it legal to take drugs (only illegal to possess and supply). If this EU act goes forth it could mean jail if u test possitive for drugs while now it only goes on ur record for employment etc.

Thanx in advance

Excuse my ignorance Harry, but is this post the protest? Or is there a URL I need to get to the petition.

How dare they try to make it illegal to have drugs in your body???? If nothing else, what if you had been duped into taking them??

I'll sign

j9
    it doesn't say all drugs legal. It is legal to take drugs because the police cant send u to jail if u test positive because u didn't A) posses the drug nessarcerily B) supply any drugs. so there is no charge for testing positive because there is no crime catagory. If this goes ahead when u test possitive (a lot of employers take urine samples) u will be punished as a drug posseser (jail).

The human rights act says we have the right to do what we want with our bodies and that is another reason why you cant be jailed for testing positive.

next time u get employed by a big company and get a test u might go to jail if it goes ahead.

Thanx

[This message has been fucked by dirty_harry (edited 13-05-1911 B.C)]

Trouble is Harry, not everybody is of sane mind and able to take such an informed choice as that. Some people may be mentally ill and if that is the case it could be very dangerous for that person to take drugs. This person could then become a danger to other people too. I think that this is why a law has to be in place to protect some people from themselves.