Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

boxers

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it really isnt a joke

i find it too uncomfortable to wear baggy boxers especially when walking or running

even sitting down is sometimes not comfortable

does it matter if im that 1% that prefers tight boxers

someones got to be it

and it also so happens that i find tight male boxers still too loose

i need to wear really tight boxers for comfort which just so happens to be the same as the topshop girl boxers
    when you say small black boxers do you mean tight ones that are plain black like the ones from topshop

or something different
    Again, for arguments sake if the above is true, just buy unpatterned ones. The girl might think they look a little odd being so tight, but it will end there. The majority of girls I know would run a mile if they got a guys keks off and saw him wearing flowery chick boxers.
    i know what you mean

so im trying to wear just plain ones when i go out at night

but sometimes when theyre all in the wash i have to wear patterned ones as i see it pointless to but two of the same pair (so after three nights when ive worn the white black and orange pair i have to wear either the heart cats or union jack pair)
    You don't have to, you can just bin them and buy more plain.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    You don't have to, you can just bin them and buy more plain.

:yes: i think this is the solution
    i dont see the point in buying the same pair twice and i havnt seen any other plain colours apart from those three

i like the designs on the patterned one so im not going to bin them as i prefer to wear them

i wear one pair twice as there are normally two days in a week when i dont go out which is normally the cat pair

i would prefer to wear the hearts or union jack pair out but i dont want a potential girlfriend to become embarrassed
    falloutboy wrote: »
    thanks but if she was wearing similar boxers for instance and she took offence or walked out what could i do

and would you advise me not to wear ones with patterns on at all or just wear them when i go out in the day or something or wear what i want when i want and if it comes to it ill explain why i wear them

reply please

Actually...I know what I said before, but that's just my personal opinion/reaction....in general, I DO believe in people just wearing what they want when they want...think it's a healthier attitude than having to conform!!

So - sorry I said what I said earlier...that would still be my personal reaction in that situation, but I take it back as advice to you...think you should wear what you want, and then you'll find a girl who likes you for you.:thumb:

i wear one pair twice as there are normally two days in a week when i dont go out which is normally the cat pair

:lol:

Sorry that just made me laugh
    HanHan wrote: »
    think you should wear what you want, and then you'll find a girl who likes you for you.:thumb:

Maybe that's the best advice - but be prepared because a lot of girls will find it weird.
    when you say find it wierd do you mean the whole girl boxer wearing or just the patterned ones

would plain ones with just "girl boxer" written across the top be ok or would that be as wierd as wearing heart printed ones

please reply
    You might have to make the choice between what you prefer and what you think potential girls might prefer if you think its going to be an issue.

If I went with a guy and discovered him to be wearing ladies undies I may laugh until I can no longer breathe. Depending on the guy, I might not stop what we were up to, but it would be very weird.
    would you notice "girl boxer" written across the top of the boxers when undressing though

or might you not even notice the hearts or mistake them for dots on the heart print pair (which i would prefer but i cant find any)
    when you say find it wierd do you mean the whole girl boxer wearing or just the patterned ones

Anything that's quite obviously meant for girls.

The patterned ones you get out of Topman you mean? Avoid, but the kind of girl who goes for meterosexual blokes would probably lap it up :razz:
    well the patterned ones you get from topshop but yes sort of topman

but would they be obviously for girls or could they just be not noticed
    would you notice "girl boxer" written across the top of the boxers when undressing though

or might you not even notice the hearts or mistake them for dots on the heart print pair (which i would prefer but i cant find any)

I would notice that. Then again, I pay a lot of attention to such things.

Girls know the difference between girl pants and boy pants. Really. Theres something in the style thats not quite the same, so its not just the patterns thats weird.
    so what about plain white or black boxers

would you be able to notice a different style in plain pairs

the "girl boxer" writing is in black on the white pair and pink on the black pair so the black pair is not as noticable as it merges in with the black

and the union jack pair the flag is only noticable with jeans off and it might be mistaken for normal boxers maybe

reply with answers
    If you took your clothes off and I saw you were wearing girl boxers, after laughing my head off, I would ask you why you were wearing my pants.

Personal choice, though.

I'm slightly confused, however, by the fact that you seem to be so obsessed with whether girls will be bothered by the patterned pairs, yet you refuse to go and buy more of the plain ones? Why not have more than one pair of the same pants? I have more than one pair of the same jeans *shrug*.

Oh, and FYI - try Peacocks ;).
    already tried them and they were too tight

i dont mind the same pair of jeans but i cant see the point in having the same pair of anything else like girl boxers ive never had the same shirts or shoes why girl boxers
    Why not?
    You sure you're looking at the right sizes mate? I mean you say some are too tight and others are too loose, well surely there must be something inbetween?
    The next size up from the 'too tight' make/size down from the 'too loose' make?
    Have you tried boxer/trunks?
    it would just seem wierd to have the same pair twice

if i found more plain colours like red (not pink) but maybe yellow or green then i might buy them

but i can only find white black and orange

if anyone goes to topshop in the near future please have a look for size 14 plain colours in girl boxers (not black white or orange) and tell me the topshop location so i can buy them
    i did try one pair but found them uncomfortable

when i say too tight i mean around the front

and too loose i mean to get the front the right the waist is too loose
    I have not laughed so hard in ages after reading all that.
    I'm sure this is a joke, and a funny one, although the OP does know prices etc so maybe not.

Lets say its not a wind up. DONT WEAR GIRLS UNDERWEAR !
    Yes it is weird, yes it will be a turn off for girls especially since you prefer the girly patterned ones ! Wtf man ?

If i hated boxers as much as you did - i wouldn't wear underwear full stop.

Hilarity.
    So basically you're trying to say you're a skinny feck with a big package then? (This is such a wind up)
    yes you could say that

and its no wind up

i really cant stand baggy boxers

i have to wear tight ones which happen to only fit the topshop girl boxers
    icey wrote: »
    So basically you're trying to say you're a skinny feck with a big package then? (This is such a wind up)

Yeah is this a weird way of trying to impress girls by telling them your 'BIG' lol. It can't be serious , it just can't.

Its made me laugh hard tho.

Why don't you try a thong matey ?
    yes you could say that

and its no wind up

i really cant stand baggy boxers

i have to wear tight ones which happen to only fit the topshop girl boxers

He he he - how did you come to realise girls boxers fit you better !!!!!!????
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Blokes really wear girl pants?

Yes. Yes they do.

CLICKY (if you dare)
    i dont feel enough coverage

id prefer to have the bottoms on my legs like boxers