Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Crown Pill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had a pill with a crown on it once it had about 4 spikes coming off it with balls on the end of it. I had just come out of hospital after having my apendix out when I took it. It got me absolutely fucked at first and I was rushing off the first one for 3 hours which isnt like me.
Has anyone else had these? What are they called? Are they strong or was I so fucked because Id had an operstion the week before?

I am curious.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yea...I think I know the ones u mean. They r either actually called crowns, which I done years ago and absolutly loved. Or they r newer than that and r called Rolexes (sp?) which I havent tried but have heard r supposed to b quite good. Not sure, they may b something completly different but these rolexes look just like what u have described.
    nah, they aren't rolexes. Crowns are quite good but not very reliable, sometimes get a load of shit.
    Yeah they r called crowns.
    I havnt seen em around for ages but used to get em bout this time lasty yr. I found em pretty average, mayb a bit above, but then all pills vary
    SPoke to my dealer and he told me the pills I had were rolexes because me and my mate who had them were the first to have them when he got his first batch of them.
    ur dealer dont know what hes sellin then. I just pretty much discovered that most of the crowns i take are mitsi turbos with a different print.
    I have 2 say that I thought they might have been called Rolexes coz my cousin got hold of some like what u described and as far as he was concernd that was their name. On the other hand I would have said they were crowns coz of the ones I done ages ago.
    Anyway, nobody is wrong here coz names differ from area to area. At the end of the day its only like a label or trademark and just coz they r spose to b good dont mean the ones u get hold of will b coz u never really no what they will b like. Ive had mitzie turbos that were blinding but also had ones that were not all that. The picture dont really guarantie anything with a pill.
    Hmmm.. as far as I know Crowns n Rolexes r different pills n Rolexes rnt that nice... I only had crowns about a yr ago... rolexes r all over the place tho.