Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

clothes on?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when doing it in bed what do you prefer

to leave your clothes on and just undo your jeans or pull down you trousers and boxers or knickers

to strip apart from your underwear and just pull down your boxers and knickers

or do you prefer to be in the altogether

reply please

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    falloutboy wrote: »

reply please

:eek2:

it's polite to answer your own question first.
    sorry i didnt mean it like that could you comment please
    falloutboy wrote: »
    sorry i didnt mean it like that could you comment please

It is actually common courtesy on these boards to answer your own question first though :)
    oh sorry i didnt realise

i prefer to leave my boxers on and just pull them down

how do others feel about it
    It is still polite to answer your own question and is the general policy on these boards.

but I'd have thought most people who weren't just after a quickie in a public place would prefer to be completely undressed.
    by the way it does say in bed
    Exactly...read between the lines of what I said and you'll have your answer.
    oh yes sorry i dont read things properly sometimes
    haha when i first started having sex i used to just take one trouser leg off!
    When I have sex in bed I tend to take my clothes off. I would have thought that most people do. Merely pulling down underwear could get very restrictive.
    When I have sex in bed I tend to take my clothes off. I would have thought that most people do. Merely pulling down underwear could get very restrictive.
    :yes:.
    My socks usually get left on haha.

sometimes her bra, but i usually like to see and touch every inch of her body
    olaola wrote: »
    My socks usually get left on haha.

That would just make me laugh :D. Imo, if the trousers are coming off, the socks have to go too.
    Franki wrote: »
    That would just make me laugh :D. Imo, if the trousers are coming off, the socks have to go too.

Theres no sexy way of a girl getting to my feet to take the socks off. I think when the trousers come off, theres only one attraction shes going for!
    Take them off with the trousers then :p. When you pull the trouser legs down, pull the socks off as well. 'Tis what I do :yes:.

I would still laugh at you, I get distracted easily by such things :D.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    It depedns doesn't it.

I like to get naked if I'm in I'm in a comfortable setting. Of course if your doing it somewhere a little more adventurous then it's best to keep you clothes on as much as you can.

Adn if your trousers come off then your socks should come off too.
    Weekender Offender 
    Definitely all clothes off, I can't stand having anything on, even a watch.

And socks definitely have to come off if trousers do, it would put me off if he left them on! :p
    but if it's cold, you might wanna keep your socks on, maybe?
    Socks have to come off if trousers are off, there's nothing more off putting than someone naked except for socks. Although boxers and socks comes a close 2nd.
    depends, if im wearing onea my basques that tends to stay on especially if its with stockings too. if i havent seen him for ages then it tends to jus be removing as few clothes as possible anything esle would take to long...... but generally being completely naked is the best.
    I sometimes leave my socks on..tbh I have more distracting things for him to look at ;)
    It depends really, when i first started having sex (before my parents knew) we used to keep as many clothes on as possible so if we was walked in on we could still look like we wasn't up to anything.

Now it just varies, i prefer totally naked (but im another that leaves socks on) but sometimes we just don't get as far as getting the clothes off ;)
    katralla wrote: »
    but if it's cold, you might wanna keep your socks on, maybe?

No! :yuck: If it's cold, you'll soon get warm! And if you're still aware you've got cold feet during or after sex, think you're doing it wrong!! :p
    HanHan wrote: »
    No! :yuck: If it's cold, you'll soon get warm! And if you're still aware you've got cold feet during or after sex, think you're doing it wrong!! :p

:yes: surely if your having sex you get hot-i know i do-clothes just get in the way
    Skive wrote: »

Adn if your trousers come off then your socks should come off too.
    Apparently that's a way to tell if a guy really likes you! Since reading about it I always check!
    the socks must come off. don't wear them myself but it is the most disracting thing to suddenly realise that he's still got them on. and i always tend to notice at the most inopportune moments....

apart from that, it totally depends on the situation. obviously if you're actually going to bed and to sleep afterwards, naked is best. otherwise it can be varying states of undress - it's all good really....

but the socks always come off!!
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Apparently that's a way to tell if a guy really likes you! Since reading about it I always check!

If your socks come off it means the guy really likes you?

If so, how does that work ...
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    haha when i first started having sex i used to just take one trouser leg off!

Ready for a quick getaway?

Oh yeah and I have to take the socks off, because I've seen people ridiculed for that one before. It's kinda like wearing socks with sandals, it just shouldn't happen.
    squeal wrote: »
    If your socks come off it means the guy really likes you?

If so, how does that work ...
    Apparently they are taking time and effort, if you get what I mean - it was more detailed than that but that;s the jist
    I lost my virginity wearing knee high pop socks.

I'm sure you alllllllllllll wanted to know that anyway. To the original question...NEKKID. A friend of mine told me that when he had sex with his girlfriend he would just undo his flies and ..yeah..GROSS. He's sposed to be making sweet passionate lurve not taking a piss!