Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hair Removal Cream

I used some hair removal cream for the first time just now and ended up putting some just above my lip as I have quite alot of hair there which is just becoming annoying. (not noticable unless someone looks very closely)

Anyway, put some on then took it off. I had to wash some of it off because I managed to get some on my lips. I've just started feeling slightly sore. Does this indicate an allergy or is it just some sort of other irritation? What's the best thing (cream wise) to put on it so it's not so sore?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm, was it one actually for the face? If not it was a bit risky puttin it there anyway, cos the skin on the face is much more sensitive than the skin on the body.

If it's not burning or bleeding then I wouldn't worry too much, just maybe put some vasaline on ur lips or something? If it starts to burn or itch then you've probably had an allergic reaction, I'd just put some Savlon on the area or Sudacrem to soothe it
    It can be used for the face.
    I remember seeing this thing the other day at the store, it was a wash or cream or something to use after using a cream hair remover, said something about sensitive and getting rid of all the chemicals... I know it was by a big hair company, like veet or nair or something but can't find it right now... but maybe that would be something to try?

As long as you havn't broken out yet! That sucks.
    It's Epil Stop. Neutralizing after wash.
    Thanks. It seems alright now.