Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how do you sleep

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It depends how wam it is in the summer if its dead hot then i just sleep in my underwear in the winter i wear warm pjs and then if its warm i sleep in shorts and a vest top
  • Options
    Depends on the weather. I normally sleep in my underwear and a vest but no bra mind, cos it’s so uncomfortable. But when it’s hot in the nude
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    Well hi2u.:flirt: No nakedness though unless you are too. Or depending on how many drinks I am bought :p I am missing Stoli 'cos hte shitty Braintree spoons NEVER has it in stock.

I am living off 7-year old Jim Beam. Not moaning mind.

Hi2u too :flirt:

I have 50% Stoli at home, was a bugger find and it wasnt cheap but its worth every penny.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hi2u too :flirt:

I have 50% Stoli at home, was a bugger find and it wasnt cheap but its worth every penny.

:heart: Marry me.

I found some Stoli going for £60 in Slovenia. It looked good, but I am poor.
  • Options
    i sleep naked at mine, even if the bf is there, at his i sleep in a t shirt an his boxers coz his mum comes to check on me to see if im kk

she comes snooping not to check if someone's ok.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    she comes snooping not to check if someone's ok.

That's what I thought too! Sorry my lovely, I expect she's coming in more to check that you're not corrupting her son than she is to kiss you goodnight ;)
  • Options
    I normally wear a vest top and pj shorts. I feel uncomfortable wearing a bra or socks to bed.
  • Options
    if its cold then ill generally wear a nice pair of pjs, but when its nice weather like now i usually wear a nightie or a vest top and shorts.
    dont like to sleep naked even if it IS hot because i have a bit of a tendancy to sleep walk :p
    on several occasions ive been known to go outside too so i think id give the street a bit of a shock if that was to happen ;)
  • Options
    Just boxers normally...

I cant ware a t-shirt or anything even its its cold.. I find it irritating.
  • Options
    :heart: Marry me.

I found some Stoli going for £60 in Slovenia. It looked good, but I am poor.

£60 for Stoli? It must be good stuff then. Marriage? Nah. :p
  • Options
    Feel free to imagine what you like :p If you want me in a Leopard one, send me the item and pictures shall be yours.

If a cash incentive is provided pictures of anything you desire are yours too.

Well hi2u.:flirt: No nakedness though unless you are too. Or depending on how many drinks I am bought :p I am missing Stoli 'cos hte shitty Braintree spoons NEVER has it in stock.

I am living off 7-year old Jim Beam. Not moaning mind.

*AHEM* *storms out*

I sleep in undies and singlet, sometimes my man boxers and singlet. occasionally pj pants and top, when its cold.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    *AHEM* *storms out*

I sleep in undies and singlet, sometimes my man boxers and singlet. occasionally pj pants and top, when its cold.

You know I'm always yours really. ;)

You should so turn up to the site meet. I reackon, if you hijack a plane, you can claim assylum when you get here! ;p

Oh, and I now sleep with a splint on too!
  • Options
    I always sleep in pj bottoms and a vest top. I hate sleeping naked, I think it all started when I was younger and I used to worry about the house setting on fire in my sleep. I didn't like the idea of jumping out of the window naked, I used to have a robe next to my bed all the time just 'incase'.
  • Options
    Nekkid (coz Helen likes that word) sometimes boxers and/or T-shirt if it's winter.
  • Options
    You know I'm always yours really. ;)

You should so turn up to the site meet. I reackon, if you hijack a plane, you can claim assylum when you get here! ;p

Oh, and I now sleep with a splint on too!

Good boy. And only if I can stay with you ;):p
  • Options
    *AHEM* *storms out*

Your welcome to him, I've already had a site propsal! ;)
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    In pyjamas
    i love pyjamas, and I would wear them all day if I could.
    I dont like to sleep with nothing on, I get cold far to easily! I even wear socks if I can get away with it :)