Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Excel - really need help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok...so I've done loooooads of work on Excel, but each statistics report thing I've done (there's 40 of them), prints out as 2 pages. I've only just realised that you can use a page set-up thing to make it on one page, however I've spent days doing it as it is and can't fathom changing the sizes of everything all over again (it's a mixture of pictures, text and tables).

Does anyone know how I can maybe shrink each 2-page thing onto one page? Or is this just not a possibility and I'm gonna have to do it all over again?! :banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Print Preview - Page Settings - Scaling

Adjust to 100% of normal size - simply change this.
    Maybe set print page and highlight what you want with that and scale it to fit single page? Though then everything might come out just tiny...
    If you go to file -> page setup, there is an option that says "fit to" and you can choose 1page by 1page or 2pages by 1 page etc.
    Cheers guys, I had actually tried that and it hadn't worked - although it reduced it to one page, it shrunk it so it only covered the left hand side, so I had to faff about and make everything bigger - still haven't finished!

Thanks anyway :)