Home Sex & Relationships
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Whatever the word is

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I've never seen a woman i fancy, does that make me sexist ?

Grace Jones?
    I have never had ANY sort of fun with any girl except british white.

But i find black and asian girls specifically - well well attractive - they don't seem to feel the same about me tho!
    Please excuse any of the above comment that wasn't bloody PC if it offends etc ...
    I mostly fancy white people, so yes- i go with those of other races, might just be because I live in a mostly white place though. I like some asian girls too, pulled a mixed lady last night, can't remember what she said she was but she actually just looked white to me tbh.
    katralla wrote: »
    I mostly fancy white people, so yes- i go with those of other races, might just be because I live in a mostly white place though. I like some asian girls too, pulled a mixed lady last night, can't remember what she said she was but she actually just looked white to me tbh.

Oooh didn't know you lesbian?
    me no lezzie. me just fancy hot people.
    We're all pink on the inside.

Hohoho :D
    katralla wrote: »
    me no lezzie. me just fancy hot people.
    "I go for the heart, not the anatomy" - Alice from the L Word

Tbh, when I'm out I don't normally find myself looking at white women, unless they're punky, gothy, a little bit metal. :)

I'd happily date somebody of a different race, there are so many beautiful people out there.