Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Acid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Plannin on doing acid soon....any tips on staying safe and makeing it more enjoyable???

Comments

• Options
    take it with people you trust in a friendly familiar environment, preferably where you're not going to have any disturbances .. bit of weed can be nice, gets the trip going, and a few sleepers or benzos are definitely helpful for getting asleep the next day when your heads still racing

make sure you're in the right positive frame of mind, its all in your head, you tell yourself that you're going to be fine and you'll be fine

its a mood amplifier, so don't be taking it if you're feeling down or edgy as it'll just make things worse and opens up more opportunity for a bad trip

make sure you wear something with long sleeves so you dont get carpet burns from rolling about the ground with laughter :lol:

if all goes well some good times will be had!
  • Options
    :thumb: ...haha cheers...if im having a bad trip is there anything you can take to make it stop....like when i was on shrooms i was told to take vitamin c to help it stop??
  • Options
    i think thats a load of shite, not too sure

forgot to add the benzos/sleepers could also be used.. dunno about the effectiveness of the sleepers but pretty much certain benzos are use (benzos are diazepam temazepam and various other *pams incase you dont know)
  • Options
    dead on cheers....let the good times roll!:D
  • Options
    :thumb: ...haha cheers...if im having a bad trip is there anything you can take to make it stop....like when i was on shrooms i was told to take vitamin c to help it stop??

It's a myth.
  • Options
    Have fun is my advise. I've never tried and dont really fancy such a long trip but a lot of mates rave about it.
  • Options
    Just don't think that you took acid and be calm.

And btw where da fuck ru gettoing da acid away down there ya culchie? :D

Gimme a ring tomorrow....
  • Options
    I know a few gypsys that could sort me out...:D
  • Options
    I've never taken acid but I'd love to give it a go. It's just quite hard to get hold of down here, I could get some if I tried hard enough but that would involve alot of missioning and I'm not overly fussed. The one time my dealer did have some for sale was the time when I owed him alot of money. lol
  • Options
    yeh...was thinking about doing it for a while...its one of these things i couldnt really let pass...
  • Options
    Aye, if it ever did come my way again then I'd snap it up quick.
  • Options
    :p
    yeh...was thinking about doing it for a while...its one of these things i couldnt really let pass...

dont.

and keep me 1 at least.

u shuda seen eddy last nigt and his green eyed jealously craic with my mate and his ex...lol.

yes maddog thats right,lol. nhahah.:yippe:
  • Options
    keep an eye out shogun...for the good stuff....:shocking: :yes:
  • Options
    Alrighty, just new 2 this site but have browsed the forums for a while now!
    If your plannin on takin acid make sure you're with people your trust and are in an 'up for it' mood. Remember once its started theres no going back lol been there done that with the cartons of orange juice trying 2 get myself sober, depending on the strength of the tab it can last for a LONG time usually when i took them for a while more than one tab would last 12+ hours easy so start of with a half just to begin and if u enjoy it keep goin.
    Acid can be a brilliant laugh but sometimes too intense in your head so if your plannning on sleepin after it get some blues 2 calm your head.
    enjoy :p
  • Options
    Met a bloke last weekend at a drum and bass night who was on acid .. don't know much about it thought but think it mades things funny
  • Options
    at £10 for one craicjunkie i'd rather wait.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    at £10 for one craicjunkie i'd rather wait.

fuck it its only a couple of quid extra....have a look around your place shogun..
  • Options
    none here at all/...fuck it/.....

next week it is then.!
  • Options
    take it easy its a great time the first one esp.

make sure you are around people you know trust, and best to stay in sidem not go anywhere in public,. and do not drive. dont even think of driving.

music is all going to sound great, acdc black in black alan parsons project, the one you have to listen to os Dark Side Of The Moon, that is a must.....

man, i wish the times i had on acid its been so long , i sure would like to have some now. :crazyeyes wish for the good ole days im gonna need to find me a source(hint). i am drulling now just thinking about triping,..:shocking: h
    so have a nice trip it will take about 1 hour before it starts to kick in, dont take more thinking it isnt working,.
    happy tripping :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    I've only ever started to have a bad trip on acid once, and that was after being on it for about 14 hours. Felt like it wasn't going to end. Only lasted about five minutes though since I told myself it wasn't permanent and I started having fun again.

Just wish it was more readily available :(
  • Options
    NormanDude wrote: »
    and best to stay in sidem not go anywhere in public,

its a good idea to stay inside.. but traveling from one side of the town to the other using public transport then walking a fair bit was one of the most immense trips ive ever had :D
  • Options
    As for not going out in public, I've had some of the best nights in clubs on acid.
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    I've had some of the best nights in clubs on acid.

yup that too, lots of people think its crazy to do such a thing.. i love it :D
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    As for not going out in public, I've had some of the best nights in clubs on acid.

best drug experience to this day for me..

2 acid tabs+4 e's in a nightclub...

ah notihng has ever beat that feeling i had to this day...hope it does cuz that was some nights craic...

remember the quick sand maddoig?:eek:

relic dancefloor :crazyeyes :D
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    best drug experience to this day for me..

2 acid tabs+4 e's in a nightclub...

ah notihng has ever beat that feeling i had to this day...hope it does cuz that was some nights craic...

remember the quick sand maddoig?:eek:

relic dancefloor :crazyeyes :D

:lol: u loop!
  • Options
    Fuck..dont even remember posting that.