Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hair suggestions?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well hello there

So in a couple of weeks im getting my hair cut. Hasnt been cut for 8 months so theres not much style, just long with layers.

I havent decided what i want done, about cut or colour (if any), but i do know that im not having it massively short.

I'd like some inspiration please. Any suggestions, Im not going to run out and immediately get done what you lot have said even if it wont suit me, i just want some lighthearted ideas!

So heres my face

Go!

ps. excuse the wasted expression

oh, and the second picture is how i had it cut 8 months ago, so i dont want it like that again

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what might be amusing is to show you some virtual makeovers i did as a joke.
    and more..
    I think har2 looks rather cute blah!
    Blah wrote: »
    Well hello there

So in a couple of weeks im getting my hair cut. Hasnt been cut for 8 months so theres not much style, just long with layers.

I havent decided what i want done, about cut or colour (if any), but i do know that im not having it massively short.

I'd like some inspiration please. Any suggestions, Im not going to run out and immediately get done what you lot have said even if it wont suit me, i just want some lighthearted ideas!

So heres my face

Go!

ps. excuse the wasted expression

oh, and the second picture is how i had it cut 8 months ago, so i dont want it like that again
    I don't have any advice but I love your hair in the 2nd pic.
    I agree. 2 looks really good
    is everyone liking "har2"?

that was a joke. I dont actually want any of those but i thought they might be fun to put up!
    I'm afraid (though I've not looked at t'others) I like har2, too.
    Har2 was nice on you...didnt look at the others

If you want to keep it long why not do something thats chunky and weighted to give your hair more volume. Nothing huge but just something with a bit of bounce and a little bit rounded on your face :)
    im a bloke so my opinion is probably void. lol

but i like your last cut:thumb:
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I vote for har2 here, but lighter, I like you blonde!