Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

its been a while...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hehe, Yeah. Thats why he hasn't come back to post anything since :p;)

Anyways, hello.
    I remember you, you made avatars and stuff.
    It's just like being at the local club on a Saturday night, a few drunken words and fucking World War 3 breaks out. Jeez!
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    It's just like being at the local club on a Saturday night, a few drunken words and fucking World War 3 breaks out. Jeez!

:lol::p
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

:yes: I hear ya. Yes, shogun a bit was rude, but people getting their knickers in a twist over it in such a dramatic way hardly helps - it just makes it worse. One comment about it was enough to get the point across, more than that is just laughable.
    Welcome back. I reconise the name but don't remember anything about you.
    **Helen** wrote: »
    Yes, shogun a bit was rude,

/yoda

:p
    **Helen** wrote: »
    :yes: I hear ya. Yes, shogun a bit was rude, but people getting their knickers in a twist over it in such a dramatic way hardly helps - it just makes it worse. One comment about it was enough to get the point across, more than that is just laughable.

But it was never going to just be one comment was it because people have to have "their" say which must be right if they say it sort of attitude and all.

I said one comment to get the point across and it turned into a who ha, nothing I can do about that.
    /yoda

:p

:lol:
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    But it was never going to just be one comment was it because people have to have "their" say

Too right it wasn't going to be just one comment from you ;)
    It's great to speak up about something, but as I said, less of the knicker twisting and blowing things out of proportion.
    Lol Has Heyoka actually returned or not? I think he was scared away by the chaos that unravelled from his "Remember me?" post.
    Lol Has Heyoka actually returned or not? I think he was scared away by the chaos that unravelled from his "Remember me?" post.

:lol: Come back Heyoka, all is forgiven. Oh wait a minute, you didn't actually do anything :D So yeah, come back!
    Oh i dont acutally believe all this just because i made a drunken response, my god theres no need to take it so serious.

And i never looked at this thread since i posted in it, didnt think anything of it till yeroscrote told me tonight.

I was wild drunk and seen someone who was only registered a few months and acted a bit rational,but at the end of the day i was steaming drunk and just didnt care what i was typing and being drunk is an excuse for making a rude response because if i was sober i wudnt have made the rude response in the first place.

Jessuss..it's only the internet and a place where people talk and have the craic, discuss and debate things, not a fregging political conference.

:rolleyes:
    That's it Shogun. :thumb:
    That was one stupid argument to have !!!!!!
    I'm sure I recognise the name, but I've not been on here myself for too long... :confused: Hello, anyway!
    deceelpool wrote: »
    That was one stupid argument to have !!!!!!

How?