Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anal Sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I know there are topics on this here, but I've never had it before and the guy I've been seeing would like to do it to me only if I agree, is it worth it????

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Some people enjoy it.
    Some don't.

Just remember to lube up first, or else it will feel like he is trying to put his cylinder into your starshaped hole (think kiddies toys)
    BritJamez wrote: »
    Just remember to lube up first, or else it will feel like he is trying to put his cylinder into your starshaped hole (think kiddies toys)

I would say the other way around, actually :eek: .

But yes, I agree.
    It's worth it for him for sure!
    You might like it, i know a girl who has a vibrator just for her bum she likes it so much.
    he used his finger up there the other night, never had it done before like and it was ok, thik i'll lead up to it tho lol
    Its alright. I wouldn't say its anything special though. Its more of a thing for boys because its tighter up there and what not.

Use lube AND get him to take it slow until you feel comfortable for him to do otherwise.

I still remember the day when I screamed in pain and shouted "get off me, get off me". The poor boy :lol:

I still remember the day when I screamed in pain and shouted "get off me, get off me". The poor boy :lol:

I remember once in a small b&b with my parents in the next room and me shouting "Oww wrong hole"!! hurt too much to carry on, i was in tears on the floor :p
    I enjoy it. If you're intruiged then there's no harm in trying it out, you may like it or it might put you off for life... but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Lube is definitely your friend especially for your first time (as are six pints and a whiskey chaser I found but of course that's not very sensible advice :p).

Take it slow, and - as always - reserve the right to change your mind if it's not for you :)
    And if you don't have any lube to hand, saliva is just as good :p
    Yeah take it slow. Don't let him do what my boyfriend did, which was ram it in as fast as he could because he 'thought it would be less painful that way.' Quite.
    yup agree totally with whats been said especially the use of lube-did it without and oh my it was painful-couldnt sit down for two days-well a good few hours-moast improatant thing is if you dont enjoy it tell him
    Feeling relaxed and ready when you do it for the first time is just as important as lube though (I imagine...having never used it myself)....you can lube all you like, but if psychologically you're unsure, or not comfortable, it just won't feel nice....so make sure you feel completely OK with it first.

But if you don't like it, don't worry...it might just not be for you! And don't worry abot letting him down or anything if that's the case...I'm sure you can play around and find something you both like....:naughty:
    Pink Soda wrote: »
    Yeah take it slow. Don't let him do what my boyfriend did, which was ram it in as fast as he could because he 'thought it would be less painful that way.' Quite.

:shocking:

I have on occasion had an accidental slip when I've popped out, and I think it incapacitated my girlfriend for a good 5 minutes. :(

But when we do do it, it's all good, havent used lube or condoms although you're supposed to use both every time. But I just let her dictate pace to me.

To be completely honest, most of the appeal is the novelty, I can't see anyone doing it very regularly. Lots of people have tried it once and didn't like it, on the other side lots of people do enjoy it. I'm not sure sensation wise it's as good as 'standard' sex :p for either the guy or the girl. But for the taboo / naughtiness / turn on factor it's great.
    Ive tried it twice the first time was better than the second i didnt really enjoy it much though didnt feel very comfortable and i didnt get any enjoyment out of it
    Take it slowly, make sure you tell him exactly what feels right and wrong and don't let him push you before you're reading. Lube does make it easier, but I wouldn't say is always required.

For me I usually orgasm better through anal than I do through vaginal sex, but everyones different and it does take being very relaxed and comfortable with the idea or you won't enjoy it.
    Lube lube lube lube lube

did i say lube?
    Lube lube lube lube lube

did i say lube?

I don't think so :p
    squeal... perfect name when talking about anal sex! *guffaw*
    Bullseye wrote: »
    squeal... perfect name when talking about anal sex! *guffaw*

Awww...don't put the poor OP off before she's tried it!! :p
    they say you should try everything once. :) if it's something you would be comfortable with doing then give it a go, who knows you might love it! and if you don't like it then at least you will know.

as has been echoed by most other people - i would say the most important thing is that you trust and communicate with him. you need to tell him beforehand that he can't just go barging in (haha) like he would normally. you need to take it VERY slowly and allow yourself to get used to the feeling. and you also need to tell him to stop if you want him to.

have fun. :)