Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Whatever the word is

I was just wondering how many people here would go out with people that aren't their own race like? Is that the right term? I dunno. Ya know what i mean though.

Is no one really that bothered about that these days?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lacy wrote: »
    I was just wondering how many people here would go out with people that aren't their own race like? Is that the right term? I dunno. Ya know what i mean though.

Is no one really that bothered about that these days?

I'm currently 'dating' (and I use the term very loosely as we only see each other one or twice a month) an Asian lass.

Not bother what race somebody is, as long as I (obviously) find them attractive.
    On the whole, I don't really find black or asian women attractive. I don't know why, I've got nothing against them, I just don't really find them attractive, I can't help it. Although I have seen a few exceptions.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    On the whole, I don't really find black or asian women attractive. I don't know why, I've got nothing against them, I just don't really find them attractive, I can't help it. Although I have seen a few exceptions.

I can't say i find Asian people attractive either, i've had bad experiences with black men and it makes me feel physically sick to even think about being attracted to them. People make out i'm racist, cos like i've had bad experiences with white blokes but i haven't gone off them. It's all very confusing.
    I can't say i find Asian people attractive either, i've had bad experiences with black men and it makes me feel physically sick to even think about being attracted to them. People make out i'm racist, cos like i've had bad experiences with white blokes but i haven't gone off them. It's all very confusing.

What kind of bad experiences?

I have a thing about Asian women... I just usually find they're hard work and so haven't had too much success. This one (almost mentioned a name then!) is lovely. Bloody good fun and filthy to boot :D

Actually, when I was a bit younger (first moved to London) I embarked on a bit of a 'World Tour' of sorts........................... ;):D I did pretty well! :lol:
    What kind of bad experiences?

Lol ain't getting into all that on here.

g_angel your just a slut :p
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Actually, when I was a bit younger (first moved to London) I embarked on a bit of a 'World Tour' of sorts........................... ;):D I did pretty well! :lol:

Lol My mate is trying to do that. He's fucked a girl from every continent and he's trying for every country before he dies. lol
    Lol ain't getting into all that on here.

g_angel your just a slut :p

I can but try...
    Not attracted to blacks or most asians in general though there are exceptions.

I generally find Japanese chicks to be quite hot.

Suppose I'll just stick to my race though, never been exposed to a multi-cult atmosphere so I know my own "kind" best I suppose and that goes beyond race if anyone who lives here should know.
    Lol My mate is trying to do that. He's fucked a girl from every continent and he's trying for every country before he dies. lol

Heh heh heh, aye, I was having a ball. Being stuck way outside London blows.

I'll soon return...! :D
    he's trying for every country before he dies. lol

Lol impossible!
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Not attracted to blacks or most asians in general though there are exceptions.

I generally find Japanese chicks to be quite hot.

Suppose I'll just stick to my race though, never been exposed to a multi-cult atmosphere so I know my own "kind" best I suppose and that goes beyond race if anyone who lives here should know.

Head over to London for a bit! Will open your eyes ;):D
    I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder and personal taste can be interpreted as racist. Personally, I don't really find black girls that attractive but there can be a certain something about Asian / East-Asian girls that I quite like. I once shagged an Indian lady in Paris. Bloody cracking it was too :D

I suppose in this PC-gone-mad society of ours in which we live, I'm sure if someone said in public that he doesn't fancy black girls / asian girls, he would be branded a racist and whatnot and be forced to attent 'Afro-Caribbean beauty appreciation and re-education' courses or something like that.
    I dont get why people see it as racist. If it's just lookwise then it's like saying 'I'm not really attracted to ginger folk'.
    However Lacy I think its a shame you had a bad experience with a black guy but as long as you're not exactly shouting 'ALL BLACK MEN ARE LIKE THIS' and just choosing personally not to date a black guy then there is really no biggy.

Yeah sorry for that shit post. I know what I mean (I think)
    I've never seen a woman i fancy, does that make me sexist ? I've never seen anyone over 80 i fancy, does that make me ageist ? :D
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I've never seen a woman i fancy, does that make me sexist ? I've never seen anyone over 80 i fancy, does that make me ageist ? :D

haha yesssssssssss good point! :)
    I am not predetermined to date or not date any specific 'race'. I am mostly attracted to the caucasian type of woman, but austria is generally pretty white-dominated. I do not exclude anyone beforehand just because of origin.
    I've only ever gone out with white girls, because my home town and my uni were pretty much 99% white people. But I did have a thing for a Japanese girl at uni, but I didn't take my chance and she fucked off back to Japan before I had a chance to hang out outside of the film we were both helping out on. Meh, that would've been an expensive relationship anyway.

I'd say generally I have a certain look I'm attracted to, and as long as a girl fits into that look, then I'll find them attractive no matter what race they are. But then I find that it usually means that I like the more "white" looking black and asian (indian) girls if that makes sense? They all look the same, just with different shades of skin colour. And I'd say that my type is more common in certain races too.

Oh and Lacy, I wouldn't call not being attracted to someone, racist. I would say that if you did meet a black man you found attractive, but then refused to go out with him because he was black, then that would be judging him based on his skin colour, so yes it would be racist. But not being attracted to someone in the first place isn't something you have control over.
    I've grown up in an area that's mostly white people. My mum is currently seeing a black guy atm, but i don't really find black/asian/indian etc guys attractive. Doesn't mean that there aren't attractive ones though.
    I don't get as much attention as the blondes and brunettes at school, it doesn't really bother me.
    I think it depends a lot on where you grow up, people around you and experiences you've had in your life.

I'm pretty much open to anyone, so long as I like them and find them attractive, but bad experiences tend to put me off, whether subconsiously or not. I haven't been out with a white English guy for years, this hasn't been a decision I've made but I did have a bad relationship with a white english guy when I was younger so maybe it's something inside me.

My boyfriend now is half English and half Guyanese (Guyanean? not sure what the word is!) :)
    Race doesn't matter to me. If I find them attractive, I will go out with them whatever their race is. TBH, I can't actually remember the last time I fancied someone who was English - in the last 3 years, I've fancied someone who is Israelian and someone who is half English & half Welsh...
    Sofie wrote: »
    and someone who is half English & half Welsh...

Without being funny, there's fuck all difference in looks between somebody who is English and somebody who is half English and half Welsh........ Pretty much the same thing.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I too generally only find white women attractive, but once in a while I'll see a black/asian/whatever woman who looks attractive as well. That's usually on TV and films though, non-white people here are few. And most of the non-white women are from Islamic countries, and dressed so that you can barely see their face. Not that I have a problem with that (except the whole "was it their own decision" deal) but there's not much to decide if they're attractive.
    katchika wrote: »

I'm pretty much open to anyone, so long as I like them and find them attractive, but bad experiences tend to put me off, whether subconsiously or not. I haven't been out with a white English guy for years, this hasn't been a decision I've made but I did have a bad relationship with a white english guy when I was younger so maybe it's something inside me.

My boyfriend now is half English and half Guyanese (Guyanean? not sure what the word is!) :)

lol
    Sofie wrote: »
    Race doesn't matter to me. If I find them attractive, I will go out with them whatever their race is. TBH, I can't actually remember the last time I fancied someone who was English - in the last 3 years, I've fancied someone who is Israelian and someone who is half English & half Welsh...

dont be soft. israeli and half welsh is hardly a different race is it? both are pretty much white caucasian.

(i am asuming youre white and the welshman wasnt black here....)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I used to go out witha girl who's mother was from Hong Kong. She was beautiful. Apart from that I've never had a 'relationship' with a girl from a different race.

Shagged a big fat black bird once on the village green though. :lol: The dirty bitch was about 25 - I was only 16 I think.
    Weekender Offender 
    i've never been with anyone who wasn't white. i was with a south african girl for a while, but she was white too. don't think its a conscious choice either, but i'd hardly class it as racist, thats just ridiculous.
    RubberSkin wrote: »

Oooo....so 79 year olds float your boat?!? :D:p
    I fancy people indiscriminately, equal opportunities are so important ;)

Specifically the Iranian fella I tutor in English is just beautiful though. If I was free and single he'd be in trouble :naughty: I find a lot of Middle Eastern blokes really attractive.
    Skive wrote: »
    Shagged a big fat black bird once on the village green though. :lol: The dirty bitch was about 25 - I was only 16 I think.
    How romantic. :lol: