Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

WHY????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

WHY do you want 2 waste your lives away taking drugs?? They can kill, do u really want 2 do that 2 yourselfs???

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok, guys (meaning anyone who's seen all this before), don't bother with the antics.

Sweetkiss, go and read some of the other posts. You're not gonna make a lot of friends with a post like this.
    ok, Ecstasy.......averages 2-4 deaths a year, 2500 taken a day, maybe more. What r thr odds? Coke......not as addictive as u might think....dont take too big a high, same goes to crack but be careful. heroins too addictive to try. Hallucinognics.....read my post on hallucinations for an insight, not really harmful, long term use of high doses could POSSIBLy cause prob, though there is NO EVIDENCE. Speed.......avarage purity in the UK is a shocking 3%, never take powder but pills r ok if u can take the comedown, long term high dose addictions can permanantly damage the mood controling chemicals in the brain, OK to dabble with. Weed....as safe as orange juice, check out dazes pissed post for details of myths.

most drugs r not as dangerous as u might think. I advise u to read all the post here to get an insight to the culture.

They enhance social life and the last thing i wanna do is go to school and college, get a job till in 60 and then live in a old peoples home.

Live ur life, fick with people, party, steal, lifes not forever.
    >Ecstasy.......averages 2-4 deaths a year, >2500 taken a day, maybe more. What r thr >odds?

Partially true, but then the majority of the pills that are on the black market DO NOT contain MDMA. But, most deaths are still caused by stupidity of the user and not the drug itself.

>Coke......not as addictive as u might >think....dont take too big a high, same >goes to crack but be careful. heroins too >addictive to try.

Crack is far more addictive than Heroin. But then Crack is NO more addictive than alcohol, nicotine or sugar.

>Hallucinognics.....read my post on >hallucinations for an insight, not really >harmful, long term use of high doses could >POSSIBLy cause prob, though there is NO >EVIDENCE.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that SOME psychedelics can have negative long-term effects. Again, there is plenty of research being done by neuropharmacologists around the world on all types of psychedelics including LSD, DMT, Ayahuasca etc.
    Check out www.maps.org for more details.

>Speed.......avarage purity in the UK is a >shocking 3%, never take powder but pills r >ok if u can take the comedown, long term >high dose addictions can permanantly damage >the mood controling chemicals in the brain, >OK to dabble with.

Any substance you take will alter neurotransmitters. Not always irreversible – except long term MDMA use which can result in a permanent depletion of serotonin re-uptake (SSRI).

>Weed....as safe as orange juice, check out >dazes pissed post for details of myths.

True, except if smoked.

Sweetkiss, I hope this helped.

hi there sweetkiss,
    glad u've joined us here on the site.
    when i 1st joined i was the same as u-anti drug, but the guys/gals on the forum taught me to not b so judgemental. people take drugs 4 many differnt reasons, u just have to acept their way of life, if u choose not to do em then good on u, and thats ur choice.
    please dont take offence, im just tryin 2 save u from the earbashing i got when i said what u said.
    love u helly
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Just leave it for now sweetkiss...

Give us 2 weeks b4 starting another arguement about the rights n wrongs of drugs
    Sorry!!!!