Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hey, Daze

Hey m8, I been really heavy on the coke today and I noticed that even though u dont get a tolerance for coke (I always use the same amount each time and it never fails to get me to the prefered high) the more you take it the less longer it lasts. I did my usual amount from the usual source and it only lasted about 15 mins as opposed to 25 when I first started the stuff.

U noticed anything?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nah not really, I tend to get thru more than it just lasting longer, but it could be cos I usually do a line or 2 every 15 mins n e way till I run out, lol.
    Never realised amounts going up n down that much just get thru however much I got
  • Options
    [message deleted by matt - sorry]

[Note: This message has been edited by mattW]
  • Options
    [message deleted by matt - sorry]

• Options
    c u at college boy!

Nephilim!

• Options
    Unfortunately Dominic isn't here so I'm intervening at this stage.

The boards are for the discussion of drugs. This is not a place to arrange drug deals. I would like to remind everyone at this stage that drug dealing can get you several years in prison. Arranging deals on the internet (including this message board) are just enough evidence to have the police pay you a visit. I should know as I have seen this happen before. The police have full time staff monitoring the internet.

I don't want to see anyone go to prison because of their stupidity. Anyone who tries to make deals on these boards will be kicked off. So Neph has been kicked off, Daze I'm giving you a final warning - no deals.

Matt
    Techie
    TheSite