Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ecstacy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, I HAVE NEVER DONE DRUGS B4 ANDI WANT TO TRY E. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO ME BECAUSE MY BODY IS DIFFERENT. SOME THINGS EITHER DONT WORK OR WORK THE OPPOSITE. I CAN TAKE 1 SOHMA(PAIN KILLER)AND IT WONT DO MUCH FOR ME IM NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE THEM. I DONT THINK. IM 16 GOIN ON 17 IN 4 MONTHS. IM LIKE MY MOM. SHE SOMETIMES HAS TO TAKE 3 TO WORK FOR HER. ALSO I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE BECAUSE OF BEING DEPRESSED LATELY AND THERE IS SOME PROBLEM WITH MY HEART. SOMETHING BOUT THE VALVE NOT WORKING RIGHT. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF E WILL DO ANYTHING TO ME? IVE HEARD IT MAKES SOME PEOPLE REALLY HAPPY AND SOME ANGRY. AND I CAN GET HIGH WITHOUT DOING ANY DRUGS, THE DOCTOR SAID ITS NOT GONNA EFFECT ME BUT HE SAID ITS BECAUSE I HAVE AN UNBALANCED ACID LEVEL? I DONT KNOW. SOME STUPID SHIT. BUT I DO GET HIGH ALL THE TIME WITH OUT ANY DRUGS. should i take it or not?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If u got heart problems I wouldn't risk it... Althought the high is better than n e natural high it will be a risk. The amphetimines in E cause u to move a lot faster and will cause ur blood to pump faster round ur body. It could give u problems and it's not worth the risk.
    I would guess E will affect u, maybe not as much if u got high blood pressure, the reason for drugs not affecxting u as much is because the drug, whether it's painkillers or E, travels in the blood stream. In ur blood it will travel slower takiong more time to get to the brain or problem area.
    Some painkillers actually work by thinning the blood so it may take more to thin ur blood to an affective level.
    With pills if u take something like Ibuprofin with them they work better cos the blood is thinner and the E gets to ur brain quicker.
    I suppose an unbalanced acid level could affect u, I dont know why but acidic things bring u down so I suppose it might have the same affect.
    I really wouldn't risk doing it though.