Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

In your joints?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We use fag baccy in some bong mixes and others we have pure.
    z-, have you never toasted a fag to make a mix before?
    It's really interesting to see the ways that different people smoke weed and see what's the norm for different people.
  • Options
    no... :nervous:

it sounds pointless aswell as discusting
  • Options
    years after I gave up smoking Bifdas and I still roll occasionally for those who still do...its art i tell thee! :D

I do sometimes wonder weather this might be an appropriate skill to pass on to ones children - so that when they become teenagers they can impress all thier friends with thie spliff rolling ability - but then again maybe not....

Its definately an art though and one you should learn and craft.

(oh and fag baccie all the way - but then i quite like solid so clearly i just lurve dirty joints)
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    I do sometimes wonder weather this might be an appropriate skill to pass on to ones children - so that when they become teenagers they can impress all thier friends with thie spliff rolling ability - but then again maybe not....

Its definately an art though and one you should learn and craft.

(oh and fag baccie all the way - but then i quite like solid so clearly i just lurve dirty joints)

I'm going to teach my kids how to roll. I like a bit of decent quality Hash but no dirty Soap bar.
  • Options

lol .. 3/4 of a feg and copious amounts of soap spread in below and above the tobacco.. big fat dirty fucker of a joint, coated the inside of your respiratory system with utter shite, but was strangely satisfying :D

none to waste on the likes of it after that fucker of a drought tho!
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I'm going to teach my kids how to roll.

:nervous: What a delightful skill to pass on to your darling kids....!! :lol: But then what do I know? Just a terminally uncool, no drug young fogey!!!!!! :p
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    But then what do I know? Just a terminally uncool, no drug young fogey!!!!!! :p

burn her on the stake!! :razz:
  • Options
    :nervous: What a delightful skill to pass on to your darling kids....!! :lol: But then what do I know? Just a terminally uncool, no drug young fogey!!!!!! :p

Surely its just another useful social skill though like riding a horse, skiing, playing tennins, knowing which knife and fork to use when and how to order wine.....

z- those dirty spliffs are great but only on occasssion odd that isnt' it - plus for some reason they seem to hit the spot when your ill - anyway not that I can really smoke at all these days what with the ashmatic husband.
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    :shocking: :yuck:

the thought of that is absolutely discusting and totally beyond me!!

My bird's sister's boyfriend felt exactly the same way until he tried it. After he exhaled his exact words were "Y'know, I actually think that's the way you should smoke a bong.

See, we don't use gauze either. You just pull all the shit down into the water, and that's hard as fuck to do with pure weed.
  • Options
    My bird's sister's boyfriend felt exactly the same way until he tried it. After he exhaled his exact words were "Y'know, I actually think that's the way you should smoke a bong.

See, we don't use gauze either. You just pull all the shit down into the water, and that's hard as fuck to do with pure weed.

ive heard of people using tobacco instead of a guaze.. shotguns is it?

i still really cant see the point, get a guaze and smoke it pure and lifes so much easier?

and why pull it all into the water.. that would result in some extremely discusting smelling bong water

what exactly does adding tobacco to it do to it.. all i can think is :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
  • Options
    ive heard of people using tobacco instead of a guaze.. shotguns is it?

i still really cant see the point, get a guaze and smoke it pure and lifes so much easier?

and why pull it all into the water.. that would result in some extremely discusting smelling bong water

what exactly does adding tobacco to it do to it.. all i can think is :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Yup, the bong water does need changed a lot :p

I don't really know tbh, all I know is that it burns better than pure weed, and tastes nicer to me. It's just the way I've always smoked, so it's normal. I can't take a pure bong, they taste rank to me.
  • Options
    burn her on the stake!! :razz:

:p:p Welll...thought I'd offer my tuppence worth, being a non druggy and all that...all in the name of being a well rounded forum!! :lol:
    Surely its just another useful social skill though like riding a horse, skiing, playing tennins, knowing which knife and fork to use when and how to order wine.....

Ummm...no. Spot the skill which fucks up their lungs and makes them look a bit dirty......:razz: :razz:
  • Options
    :p:p Welll...thought I'd offer my tuppence worth, being a non druggy and all that...all in the name of being a well rounded forum!! :lol:

Ummm...no. Spot the skill which fucks up their lungs and makes them look a bit dirty......:razz: :razz:

Yeah but drinking wine fucks up your liver and you could fall off a horse and die. Plus, looking dirty is a bit of a stereotype.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Yup, the bong water does need changed a lot :p

I don't really know tbh, all I know is that it burns better than pure weed, and tastes nicer to me. It's just the way I've always smoked, so it's normal. I can't take a pure bong, they taste rank to me.

Ditto on that
  • Options
    Yeah but drinking wine fucks up your liver and you could fall off a horse and die. Plus, looking dirty is a bit of a stereotype.

Playing tennis makes you sweaty

Rise and Shine - i've nearly always had bongs with baccy in them......
  • Options

I know......it is a bit of a stereotype, that was bad....sorry!! :blush: But come on....it's not the most glamorous and sophisticated of social skills either, is it?! :crazyeyes Oh - and point taken on the wine...I concede!! :thumb:
  • Options
    I know......it is a bit of a stereotype, that was bad....sorry!! :blush: But come on....it's not the most glamorous and sophisticated of social skills either, is it?! :crazyeyes Oh - and point taken on the wine...I concede!! :thumb:

Lol It's ok, you're forgiven. :p
    It's not considered glamorous in our society, but that doesn't make it wrong and a skill that isn't useful to learn.
  • Options
    Lol It's ok, you're forgiven. :p
    It's not considered glamorous in our society, but that doesn't make it wrong and a skill that isn't useful to learn.

Hmmmm.....OK then!! :yeees: Just thought it was an odd thing to promote to - and actively want to teach-your kids......:chin:
  • Options
    Rise and Shine - i've nearly always had bongs with baccy in them......

is the tobacco to replace a guaze? or to make it less harsh? or both?

do you do it with soap too?

what about buckets and waterfuckits etc?

madness :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Hmmmm.....OK then!! :yeees: Just thought it was an odd thing to promote to - and actively want to teach-your kids......:chin:

Well it's not a normal thing for parents to teach their kids but it's definately useful as so many kids smoke green anyway. Think of it like Boxing, it's not something alot of parents would want their kids to do because it's a bit 'rough', but it's a damn useful thing to know if you get jumped outside a club or something.

Besides I'd much rather my kids smoked green with their mates than went out into town getting pissed on a friday night, if we're talking about safety and health.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    is the tobacco to replace a guaze? or to make it less harsh? or both?

do you do it with soap too?

what about buckets and waterfuckits etc?

madness :crazyeyes

When i use tobacco i don't use a gauze, i sort of use the tobacco to put in the end of the downy, just enough so it provides some support for the weed, can use soap too. I prefer it like that, to me it does alter the taste a little bit and makes it less harsh.
  • Options
    Well it's not a normal thing for parents to teach their kids but it's definately useful as so many kids smoke green anyway. Think of it like Boxing, it's not something alot of parents would want their kids to do because it's a bit 'rough', but it's a damn useful thing to know if you get jumped outside a club or something.

Besides I'd much rather my kids smoked green with their mates than went out into town getting pissed on a friday night, if we're talking about safety and health.

I guess.....
  • Options
    I guess.....

I knew you'd come around eventually. :p
  • Options
    I knew you'd come around eventually. :p

What can I say?? I'm a push over!!! :lol:

No....don't agree, but can see where you're coming from - just about! :p:p
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Ha Ha, I havent smoked since Christmas, but i still roll for my mates. I have mastered my craft and dont want to loose it :D

:thumb:

init! I haven't smoaked for seven years now and still skin up for people.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    init! I haven't smoaked for seven years now and still skin up for people.

Guess its like riding a bike.