Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dexies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey yall
well first of all id like to thank all of you who answered my post about E's, i havent made my desision yet, but all the info really helped out.

Well my mate has told me bout dexies, and he is gonna take em for the first time soon, and he wants me to take em with him, i dont mind, aslong as it aint something i will get addicted to or have bad sideffects....
so could you all tell me what exactly dexies are and what they do to ya, also any othre info i should know before takeing em...

well thanx beforehand

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you are talking about dexedrine, I think it's some kind of upper. Try doing a search?

Ed
    Yeah dexies r more pharmacutical anti-depression shit, most of em suck n arnt that strong, best mixed with other stuff
    Daze, uppers are not anti-depressants. They just give you an energy lift for a while. That's not the same effect as lifting someone's mood.

Dexy's Midnight Runners were named after dexedrine, once a popular drug in northern dance clubs. Which is funny cos they were a really anti-drugs kinda band.
    "Dexies" is slang for dextroamphetamine, a pharmaceutical tablet produced by a few companies. They, along with Benzedrine(Bennies), are the cleanest and most potent source of amphetamine for most individuals. It was prescribed for depression and general malaise in the 1950s-1970s until the excessively destructive and easily addictive nature with any sustained use was shown in a vast majority of users. Nowadays they are generally restricted to use in treating narcolepsy(sleeping sickness) and research, as well as limited use in the military when extended periods of alertness are dictated.