Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

plz read and help!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi i started going out with this really nice guy 4 days ago and we are really happy 2gether. im 16 and hes 18. he has asked me to get engaged to him and move in with him and i really want to say yes. the onli trouble is my fuc*in parents wont approve. but i love him and dont want to upset him

what do i do?!

plz help

Comments

• Options
    :lol: Seriously?
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    This thread should be deleted !
  • Options
    If this isn't a joke, get the hell out now, the guy is a psycho.
  • Options
    :rolleyes: Kids today ...
  • Options
    sorry i posted the topic twice i just needed some help
  • Options
    Just tell him that it's far too soon for you to even think about moving in together and maybe you'll think about it if he asked in you in say, 3 months time.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    Just tell him that it's far too soon for you to even think about moving in together and maybe you'll think about it if he asked in you in say, 3 months time.

3 months time is still very soon though.
  • Options
    I was only using 3 months as an example but it does depend alot on how well you know this person.
  • Options
    4 days :crazyeyes

Whats the rush? Slow down, enjoy time together without the stresses and strains that commitment to that level gives.
  • Options
    Wow, I can't believe you are moving soooo fast!!! Engaged after 4 days, moving in together already! I mean, if your parents don't approve it will be because they are good parents and don't want to see someone they care about fall into a difficult situation. Of course you are going to be happy together after 4 days, its the loved up stage, you don't know all the crap stuff about each other yet, and believe me, living with someone is no piece of cake. I think you need to think a bit more about the practical side of your decisions.
  • Options
    Pink_Angel wrote: »
    I mean, if your parents don't approve it will be because they are good parents and don't want to see someone they care about fall into a difficult situation.

:yes:

Why the rush anyway?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I'm going to close this thread as there are more replies in the other and you don't need two ;)
This discussion has been closed.