Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My Penis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there

I am not circumcised. I am not able to pull my foreskin all the way back - is that normal? I can pull it almost over the head, but there is a tiny flap of skin which ties it to my actual penis - is this normal?

Lantocky

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, not "normal" but no rarity either. It is probably that your foreskin is too tight and you need your urologist (I reckon... Dunno much about british health system), to make a little cut into it.

Yonks ago I had my foreskin attached to the bottom edge of the tip of my penis too (on both sides). But one day it made *rip* and suddenly it went all the way back, must'Ve been 6 year old or something.
    So would it be okay to just keep pulling it back and hope that it breaks off eventually?
    I wouldn't advise doing that. Why not go and see your G.P. about it. You may need a small operation just to cut the skin so you can fully retract your foreskin. It'll be quite quick and painless.
    lantock1 wrote: »
    So would it be okay to just keep pulling it back and hope that it breaks off eventually?

I am not giving you green lights there mate... I don't think in my case it was an adnated (had to look that word up) connection, really can't remember. you might try under the shower - carefully - if you are having the same case as I had. If your foreskin IS too tight, however, you won't come around to visit the penis-doctor, mate.
    how old are you?

surely this matters
    drumbeat wrote: »
    how old are you?

surely this matters

Why? :confused:

Go see your GP about it. :) Might feel a bit embarrassing, but it's worth getting it checked out and sorted.
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Why not go and see your G.P. about it. You may need a small operation just to cut the skin so you can fully retract your foreskin. It'll be quite quick and painless.

Exactly, its actually quite common, dont worry your GP will have seen much wierder things than that.