Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

stella in ee

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
oooer!!

Does anyone have any interesting theories on her?

I wouldnt call this interesting but my mum reckons she might be linked to someone from Phil's past whom he treated badly sooo REVENGE.

My theory is that she's a bit messed up.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The actress herself has given her a back story as to why she's like she is. She thinks maybe her parents only had love for each other so when they had her they didn't show her any love.
    But whatever the story is she's eevil!!!
  • Options
    Yeah she was so mean to him tonight...'GET UP'

It's always the quiet ones...
  • Options
    She scares me, I have been forced (erm) to start watching EE again as I find her so sinister. That said, he is as unsympathetic of a victim as you can get. When she called him a "little freak" we howled, we're cruel, cruel people.

His face when the bullies all came up behind him though, bless his cottons :(

Oh, and as for theories. I started out thinking that she was neglected as a child, but after her lecture to Dawn about never giving up a baby I think she might've lost a child in the past or somesuch thing. Whatever it was, she's a total fruitcake now.

Also I wish they'd stop scripting romantic liaisons in the Vic toilets, too. It certainly doesn't look like the sort of ladies where you'd be willing to put your handbag on the floor while having a wee! :yuck: