Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lost

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't know given she is just about in contact with Alex I was expecting it next week
    I've become rather behind with the whole Lost thing since finding Heroes but do have one probably stupid question. Where are you lot watching these new Lost episodes?
    some people get them from the internet after they've been on in america. and others just watch the same episode3 or 4 days later on sky 1.
    Im a sky one watcher.
    I liked the first few episodes.And then i eventually realized
    taht it is "the bold and the beautiful" on an island with monsters...
    Anyone seen the new ep yet?
    Is that Ando from heroes at the start?? Looks like him...
    Hush you! I have to wait till Sunday!
    Didn't enjoy this one much, wish the producers would stay to some sort of linear path rather than going off on one every few weeks!
    Bullseye wrote: »
    Hush you! I have to wait till Sunday!
    Its not a major part of anything, he doesnt even speak. Just one of the background characters in a flash back looks like ando. :hyper:
    this episode was good in places.

won't say much so i don't spoil anything.

incidently, the planes pilot was played by matt parkman in heroes.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Interesting (and tragic I guess) episode, but completely irrelevant to anything we care about, don't you think?
    Except maybe (spoiler follows) the monster's cries when Paolo got paralysed. Maybe the monster works as an omen too?
    spoilers!!!

i thought the episode was taking the piss out of fans a bit tbh

some of the dialogue at first, nikki said stuff like "you know what happens to guest stars" and all that. The was the beginning scene with nikki where hurley commented that they didn't know who the main bad guy was for 4 seasons, that could be a parrallel.. then there were things like paulo saying "maybe it's dinosaurs" which was a popular fan theory.
    (SPOILERS)

Still, it was pretty much a useless episode... A storyline not at all related to the island, and what was the point of introducing these two characters if they're dead before they've done anything important?
    i agree. all they've really done is give them a radio.
    I was thinking about Michael and Walt.
    OK, so they left on a boat and they're supposed to find land easily. But what do they say? If they mention an island, people will surely look for it, even if Michael says there were no other survivors. If they search and find the island, not only will the others be rescued but Michael will be revealed as a murderer.
    On the other hand, "The plane landed in the middle of the ocean, me and my son were the only survivors and then I saw this boat floating on its own, so we climbed on it and sailed for a month with no food or water until we reached here" doesn't exactly sound believable either.
    I don't think they were supposed to find land quickly - but quickly find a way off the island. They could have been met by the submarine, and could have been taken to wherever the others are on the outside world.
    One of Us has to be one of the best episodes this season, i was quite blown away. I really want to hit Jack though, i liked him in season 1 but in 2 and 3 he has become more and more annoying.

The trailer shown for the next few episodes looks amazing, only 5 episodes left this season and then i get my live back
    I agree, this episode is great!
    So...

I used to think that people who died came back to life. Then after what happened with Eko, I thought it was just the "monster" taking their shape. After today, for all we know the might just come back to life, or the monster is really good at pretending and doesn't necessarily mean to kill people...
    How about the plane? Is the island on an alternate reality that people (like mystery woman) can enter at any time? Or maybe the hostiles put a fake crash somewhere?
    And finally, who is mystery woman (though I suppose we'll find out next episode)?

It's really picking up again lately! :D
    the last line of the episode... what the fuck!!!
    People had guessed that Locke's dad=Sawyer since season 1! :D

Also, Kate here was a total idiot.

EDIT: I thought of this: If the only way the hostiles get information about the people from the crash is that they have (had) access to the outside world, wouldn't it be impossible for them to know that Locke's dad is Sawyer? If it's in a record somewhere, then James wouldn't have had any trouble learning who he is, before boarding the plane. Yet this information was obviously in James's file.
    last episode = best yet
    agreed :yes:
    Made me jump when Jacob appeared, had to watch it a couple of times just to check what was there
    film_buff wrote: »
    Made me jump when Jacob appeared, had to watch it a couple of times just to check what was there
    Jacob appeared?

Unless you mean when the poltergeist stuff began to happen, not that he actually appeared.
    Jacob appeared?

Unless you mean when the poltergeist stuff began to happen, not that he actually appeared.

He does appear, just after Ben gets thrown into the wall and as the camera turns there is a man sat/stood at the chair
    Jacob appeared?

There was a guy in the chair for a split second.
    People had guessed that Locke's dad=Sawyer since season 1! :D

Also, Kate here was a total idiot.

EDIT: I thought of this: If the only way the hostiles get information about the people from the crash is that they have (had) access to the outside world, wouldn't it be impossible for them to know that Locke's dad is Sawyer? If it's in a record somewhere, then James wouldn't have had any trouble learning who he is, before boarding the plane. Yet this information was obviously in James's file.

What ???!!!

Sawyer is locks dad ??!!! :confused:
    What ???!!!

Sawyer is locks dad ??!!! :confused:

The original Sawyer (ie, the con artist who was responsible for the death of the blonde floppy haired's parents).
    i'm really looking forward to the finale now, they've set it up well now we know the others will be be coming for Sun and possibly Kate.